Training ground

giphy.gif
:ROFLMAO:

Yes I did that time...and actually I did moan about the noise at the back of the South End...that was from the skinheads stomping their bovver boots...idiots...the real football noise at the front behind the goal from the real fans was where it was at ...

Your not p*ssing me off with your responses to my posts.....I'm still here ...with answers to any crap you can throw at me. Most ex -sailors have that capacity.. an indefatigable spirit to stand up to anything - No Surrender.
I don’t think my questions or responses are crap. Read your own nonsensical, whinging, moaning posts.
As for sailors. My stepdaughters partner is an ex Marine and his father was in the SBS.
Not sure about No Surrender. Unionists moto isn’t it?

Yes I’m surprised as well. He’s never mentioned all his ex wives either. :rolleyes: Very private person.
Neither has he..or you mentioned the several thousand insurgant Manu fans that will infiltrate Dean Court by dubious means this weekend aided and abetted by your fellow local fans.
I would say that's a more apt and worthwhile target of your venom....than some old tiresome pric down here in Cornwall.

Anyway back to the training ground. Down there this morning and the pitches are now getting a top layer of very fine sandy powder like material. Huge lorries were delivering tons of it all morning. The main building now has almost all of its window and door frames fitted. You can also see that the floors have been screed over. Looking very impressive.

Looks like we might be getting the 'Training Ground' in full operation for the start of 24-25.
The progress has certainly been expedited since Bill rocked up !

Really looking forward to this being completed, it would be interesting to see how it compares against other academies in the country. Was checking out a few others on YouTube:

Leicester -
Newcastle -
Liverpool -
Palace -
Bristol City -

The Leicester one is outstanding, and looking at Bristol's we'll definitely have the best Academy in the South West!

Neither has he..or you mentioned the several thousand insurgant Manu fans that will infiltrate Dean Court by dubious means this weekend aided and abetted by your fellow local fans.
I would say that's a more apt and worthwhile target of your venom....than some old tiresome pric down here in Cornwall.
I don’t where these thousands sit. Not near me or people I know.

Was over there Weds as well. Certainly some tarmaccing going on from the bitumen smell !! Those pictures on the main Echo site seem right up to date as well. lost count of the numbers of large lorries dumping top dressing off for the pitches, tons and tons of the stuff. From the aerial pictures of the main building it looks like they are now sealing over the roof concrete. It really is very impressive.

;