Transfer rumours thread

billythekid - 31/8/2016 12:14

Between us and Roma now?

https://m.oddschecker.com/t/football/football-specials/jack-wilshere/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Can't see he'd be interested in the Roma.

They'd have the wheels off his car and sell his kids within the first week.

Wilshere has a mate at AFCB and also at Roma.

Just mentioned on Sky the Wilshere signing if it happens may not be the only signing today at AFCB.

It will come down to the things that matter most to him.

http://www.cafebabel.co.uk/lifestyle/article/map-of-the-week-the-prices-of-cigarettes-across-europe.html

The Alchemist - 31/8/2016 12:50

Wilshere certainly not a guaranteed starter at Roma - they have lots of great midfielders already there.

Given his track record at Arsenal, that should suit him down to the ground. :grin:

Anthony Knockaert to us starting to be bandied about, could be the backup plan if Wilshere falls through. The fact it's starting to be talked about makes me wonder if the Wilshere deal is slipping away from us

Wilshere would be a bold move. However, Brighton losing Dale Stephens and Knockaert at the last minute would be quite entertaining.

kirsikka - 31/8/2016 13:05

Wilshere would be a bold move. However, Brighton losing Dale Stephens and Knockaert at the last minute would be quite entertaining.

Brighton turned down a bid from Burnley and also Stephens transfer request, Brighton say Stephens going nowhere today.

haha, yes it would, in fact despite the fact I don't rate him, can we grab Dunk now, just treat him like Wiggins

I suppose it's closer to the clinic our players use to recover from injuries, maybe Jack's been promised a suite there : )

Transfer News Live ?@DeadlineDayLive
Roma have agreed terms with Jack Wilshere's camp on a loan move. It's down to Arsenal now. (Source: @bbcsport_david) #DeadlineDay

I am getting the very sad feeling that there are people with Sky Sports news on, Talksport on the radio, whilst pressing the rehash button on twitter every 2 seconds.

BBC Sport

It's understood Jack Wilshere's representatives and Roma - led by transfer consultant Franco Baldini, who knows Wilshere from the England national team - have agreed the terms of a loan deal. Wilshere is thought to be enthusiastic on the move.

But this has to suit Arsenal (loan fee, terms etc) so it's certainly not done yet.

Palace and Bournemouth are still yet to receive and update today, so it's not looking good for them. But you never know as nothing has been finalised.

;