Traveling fans .

Sounded brilliant on the stream I had, which seemed to be the official Forest one.

Commentary was bloody good as well, unlike Willo etc. they spoke it like they saw it.

That was/is a proper away day, great vocal support to a man, woman, nipper all the match, even when we were behind. Glad it came across on the commentary. Well done to the 2 guys behind for shouting at Phil Bill to shoot, rather than pass it sideways.
Great scenes at the end, very enthusiastic fans to players, players to fans : )

Fans were great lots of singing, out sang the 26k+ Forest fans especially once the first Cherries goal went in, up till then there were good alternate chants.
Did chuckle at the ones as we left....Nottingham Forest it's happening again....

Celebratory KFC at outskirts of Nottingham now

That was on a par with the 4 3 at West Ham as my favourite ever away game

I think that was also on the Saturday of the Air Festival.

Not sure of other results without checking ( maybe tommorow) but that's two outstanding results for that fixture date.

Absolutely loved that today, it’s days like that that make up for a hundred crap games

Brilliant support from top to bottom of the stand, and a second half performance to savour

And, as above, kudos to the genius who thought up the 21 players song

Brilliant day, good to catch up with a few old faces plus meeting @Neil Dawson for the first time :eek:...only joking Neil, hope your lad enjoyed it, that was 'right up there' in away days I think we can all agree.

;