Triple sacking this week?

...there will be big pay outs attached to firing Silva,Emery or Pelligrini so I am not surprised that they are being given as much leeway as possible (and right too IMO)

I think that Emery and Pellegrini may just turn it around (at least until the end of the season?)...can't say the same for Silva..

You could also throw in Solksjaer, Flores and Hassenhutl too as likely sackings before the season is out.

with Pochettino out of work the temptation must be in the minds of the chairmen of some of these clubs? Can't really see him at Arsenal or West Ham tbh..

..and the talk of Nuno from Wolves going to The Death Star to manage Arsenal is just dreamtalk...why would he leave a club on the up for one on the slide?

Really can't believe how bad Watford are this season. Wonder what happened? They haven't even had their annual horrendous post Christmas form yet either.

...there will be big pay outs attached to firing Silva,Emery or Pelligrini so I am not surprised that they are being given as much leeway as possible (and right too IMO)

I think that Emery and Pellegrini may just turn it around (at least until the end of the season?)...can't say the same for Silva..

You could also throw in Solksjaer, Flores and Hassenhutl too as likely sackings before the season is out.

with Pochettino out of work the temptation must be in the minds of the chairmen of some of these clubs? Can't really see him at Arsenal or West Ham tbh..

..and the talk of Nuno from Wolves going to The Death Star to manage Arsenal is just dreamtalk...why would he leave a club on the up for one on the slide?

You mean Saints keeping up their record of a manager a year in recent seasons.

Home to Watford Saturday.

And yet somehow we manage to draw 0-0 there in registering just a couple of shots on target. Maddening.
And yet somehow we manage to draw 0-0 there in registering just a couple of shots on target. Maddening.
Lots of teams drop points against relegation fodder tbf..... Huddersfield did the double over Wolves last year.... Norwich beat City this season .....it isn't just us...it's something that will probably happen every season just as we'll pick up points at other places that we didn't expect to.

;