Trippier

Bitzer

Star Player
Another one that Eddie knows and trusts and he has stated that he wants to stay in England. Could we afford him and should we try and push the boat out and make him this season's marquee signing? It would be a real statement of intent and we are offloading quite a lot in wages with players leaving.

Another one that Eddie knows and trusts and he has stated that he wants to stay in England. Could we afford him and should we try and push the boat out and make him this season's marquee signing? It would be a real statement of intent and we are offloading quite a lot in wages with players leaving.
Nah!!!! Someone who can take a free kick...heaven forbid........!!!!!haha

Talk about Walker-Peters going out on loan somewhere that can guarantee him a start every week.

We have to be asking about that.

Talk about Walker-Peters going out on loan somewhere that can guarantee him a start every week.

We have to be asking about that.
Not sure we can guarantee that. RB is a difficult position to recruit as an upgrade on Smith is very expensive, while not many players would be happy to sign as backup

Adam Smith or Trippier as first choice RB?
Competition for places in every position is what we should be striving for. Anyway, Smith has a lot more to his game than just right back these days and as this season proved there is always someone on the treatment table.

Be surprised if he has a bad a season as this one next time around....would take him but not in any sort of swapping deal which might be the case if we go calling?

Not so sure, can't see us needing to lose Smith, if he'd come along three or four years ago then yay, but he's similar age to Smith so having two big earners in one position might not be great. Obviously never look a gift horse, but not a priority for me. Also Conor Roberts

Please tell me you are joking ?

Please tell me you are joking ?
It's not a statement. You'll notice that I stuck a question mark in there. I'm interested in people's thoughts on should we be trying to and would it be financially viable. I'm not saying we are in the market for him.

;