Tuesday Laugh

Hillviewred

Star Player
I was on my bungalow roof today clearing the moss away.I needed a poo but couldn’t be bothered to go down the ladder so I did it there and then.I told my missus about it when I came down and she isn’t talking to me.Has anyone got any advice on how i can wipe the slate clean.

I know it's Wednesday...and not sure if this is funny....or just plain trivia...but it could be of some use in banterville !
....did you know that 'hampton' is another word for penis...comes from Cockney rhyming slang.
Hampton Wick ...Dick !

We play clubs occasionally that have those letters syllabically suffixed in their club name..:unsure:

I know it's Wednesday...and not sure if this is funny....or just plain trivia...but it could be of some use in banterville !
....did you know that 'hampton' is another word for penis...comes from Cockney rhyming slang.
Hampton Wick ...Dick !

We play clubs occasionally that have those letters syllabically suffixed in their club name..:unsure:
Aren't Americans always talking about going to the Hamptons? I always knew it was something dodgy!

;