Twickets website to sell home tickets

Yes I have, is pretty straight forward, apart from you dont get the money until some time after the game. Some negative comments on here, but getting £24 back when a game I cant attend, is pretty good.

And on that note...….I can't get to the Liverpool home game but know I can get a ticket. I also fouled up getting an Everton ticket. Anyone like to sell or swap?

Yes - we have sold tickets before on Twickets - as CherryBare said, getting £24 back is pretty good. Very easy - sold ours within a couple of hours - we are north stand - pretty desirable tickets I would say!!

As an extra comment - currently having a few days away in Prague - went to a wonderful restaurant - talking to the waiter, said we were from Bournemouth and he told us that a couple had been in a few weeks earlier and they said they were parents of a Bournemouth player, 'number 33 I think they said' he told us. How lovely, Chris Mephams' parents!!

just seen 2 tickets for Everton game on there someone is selling.
think maybe they need to work on advertising the site more especially when tickets are available for a game

;