Twickets

rednblackexile

First Team
Just received an email from the club about a trial scheme for season ticket holders to exchange tickets when they can't use them. No details yet but this is a major step forward if it works.

Twickets looks like a good move all round. Impressed by the number and nature of their 'Partners'.

Well done the club for giving it a go - didn't see any other clubs listed?

Thank goodness club has joined this.About time with all the many empty seats seen on home matches with fans being unable to attend due to commitments or last minute plans.
Just listed ours for Arsenal match x2 (adult and JC main outer) as son has his own team’s football match Sunday.We live in Gtr London so every match is away for us so cannot always attend due to kids mass weekend activities including son’s football,this site is excellent for the times when our seats are lain idle.

Best news in a while. Not that it really matters since they're guaranteed a seat every game, but I wonder if the season ticket holder also keeps their point...

Not been emailed but being the rebel I am I have listed 2 North Stand STs for resale.

No idea if they will get pulled but going for it anyway.

Best news in a while. Not that it really matters since they're guaranteed a seat every game, but I wonder if the season ticket holder also keeps their point...

If you buy the ticket do you get a point ?

I know if you pass on a ST via the club to a nominated person the latter doesn’t get a point and ST doesn’t lose a point

If you buy the ticket do you get a point ?

I know if you pass on a ST via the club to a nominated person the latter doesn’t get a point and ST doesn’t lose a point

The person who buys the ticket on Twickets gets a point according to AFCB Twitter, but I don't know if one is also removed from the season ticket holder (although it's largely irrelevant)

Just been listed. Looks good, ver easy.
Not sure about the pricing. Says Face Value.

I get £25.00

ticket charged at £32.00

Twickets fee £8.69

Total for 2 tickets £72.69

Ticket Office - No fee.

Not sure about the maths, £14.00 missing.

Season ticket cost £550.00 i.e. £28.94/game.

It seems odd to trial something at such short notice when take up (by potential sellers) is going to be low because they have already made arrangements for Sunday. Not sure what lessons can usefully be learnt. I suppose they must be testing the vetting of any potential purchaser's priority points tally.

It seems odd to trial something at such short notice when take up (by potential sellers) is going to be low because they have already made arrangements for Sunday. Not sure what lessons can usefully be learnt. I suppose they must be testing the vetting of any potential purchaser's priority points tally.

Considering the mistakes of the past, the smaller the trial the better probably!

Brilliant that the club is finally moving into this area. It’s been something regularly discussed on here since the Championship days.

;