Two Years Ago ........

4FCB

Fans' Favourite
KENWYN!!!!!!!
What a noise we made after that goal ....

Attachments

• IMG_2792.JPG
    IMG_2792.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
that goal will always live with me. The AFCB support absolutely erupted when it went in. looked like we would never score but Kenwyn was the only player capable of bullying his way in to head it. And what a celebration in front of us.
:afcb:

What a goal that was. It's funny because it was only a point but it seemed the celebration was about more than just scoring a late equaliser - in the back of your mind was the thought "oh my god we've got a bloke who can score from corners!"

That goal (together with all his defensive headers against Reading a week later) were worth every penny he cost for that short term loan.

Scoring a header from a corner against a Mick McCarthy side was just beautiful, the perfect anti Bournemouth kind of goal.

...the sort of striker we need at times,someone who can bustle defenders from set pieces...

2 of us silenced a pub on a Friday night in Dubai celebrating that goal. Love the guy saying "please, please" in the video lol.

He was being held back by 2 strikers by his shirt, which made it all the more impressive. I shall remind my friend that his "pleases" worked. We were talking about this during the sing along on Sunday.

Ritchie was off celebrating before Kenwyn had even touched it too.

Attachments

• Kenwyne-Jones.jpg
    Kenwyne-Jones.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 9
A bit like Brett's goal at Shrewsbury. That was the moment that the team knew it was really on.

A week later he came on against Birmingham at home when it was ?? 2-2 ??. Within a couple of minutes a cross from the left was perfect for him in acres of space. He met it perfectly and powered it straight . . . . . . . at the keeper. Hardly seen again.

I think I was the only person desperate for us to stop celebrating and keep playing for the win. :throw:

Possibly my favourite football fact.

Kenwyne Jones wore the number 49 during his loan spell, which turned out to be the exact number of minutes he played for us.
You're easily pleased!!!!!

The latest from OVERSEAS ITK.com.

Dango Outtara signed a contract until 2028.

AFC Bournemouth will attempt to play him in 28 different positions before his contract expires, just to find out what his position is.

;