UEFA Nations League

The bloke had already been denied asylum partly due to previous run-ins with the law, but hadn't been deported anywhere. An issue nobody really wants to get to grips with.

"The prosecutor on the case has said the likely motive was the Swedish nationality of the victims." - seems odd? What have the Swedish done?!

The bloke had already been denied asylum partly due to previous run-ins with the law, but hadn't been deported anywhere. An issue nobody really wants to get to grips with.

"The prosecutor on the case has said the likely motive was the Swedish nationality of the victims." - seems odd? What have the Swedish done?!
Too much and are now paying the price for it.

What changes have been made to the Nations League?

In previous years, only the four League A group winners had the chance to win the tournament as they qualified for the four-team Finals tournament directly.

This time around, the top two in each of the four League A groups will progress to the quarter-finals, where they will then play home and away matches against their opponent in a bid to reach the Finals tournament.

The fourth-placed teams in Leagues A and B are automatically relegated, whilst the two lowest-ranked countries in League C are relegated to D.

That creates the space for the group winners in Leagues B, C and D to be automatically promoted.

There will then be home-and-away matches between the third-ranked teams in League A and the runners-up in B, likewise between those in the same positions in B and C, in promotion/relegation play-offs.

The two runners-up in League D will also have the chance to face the two best-ranked teams who finished fourth in League C in promotion-relegation play-offs.

What changes have been made to the Nations League?

In previous years, only the four League A group winners had the chance to win the tournament as they qualified for the four-team Finals tournament directly.

This time around, the top two in each of the four League A groups will progress to the quarter-finals, where they will then play home and away matches against their opponent in a bid to reach the Finals tournament.

The fourth-placed teams in Leagues A and B are automatically relegated, whilst the two lowest-ranked countries in League C are relegated to D.

That creates the space for the group winners in Leagues B, C and D to be automatically promoted.

There will then be home-and-away matches between the third-ranked teams in League A and the runners-up in B, likewise between those in the same positions in B and C, in promotion/relegation play-offs.

The two runners-up in League D will also have the chance to face the two best-ranked teams who finished fourth in League C in promotion-relegation play-offs.
More games more money. Boring.

A handy change to give us two chances of promotion.

I heard that qualification for the next world cup will be dependent on the nations league position and that we can't get top seed in our qualification group die to the relegation. So we'll almost certainly be in a tough WC qualifying group.

I should say, I don't know how true this is it's just what I heard.

I heard that qualification for the next world cup will be dependent on the nations league position and that we can't get top seed in our qualification group die to the relegation. So we'll almost certainly be in a tough WC qualifying group.

You are right I believe.

Will it be top 2 again ?

Then play offs .

Any of these games/ tournaments are OK if the England start to do attacking, exciting play with virtually Zero passbacks...and adopt the fluidity and speed bursts of the French, Spanish and Portugues with precision and technique of Germans and Dutch.

;