Vandals

Jacks

First Team
Just noticed that a bunch of entitled philistines have thrown tomatoe soup over one of the best pieces of art ever produced
Van Gogh's Sunflowers.
These Animals are no better than the fanatics, in Afganistan,a few years back that blew up the statue of Buddha because it conflicted with their Stone Age theocracy

Worse things are happening in the world, to be honest, and they only threw it on the glass, not the actual painting.

I’m sure we can all get over it.
Don’t know why, but really boils my piss,didn’t know it had a glass covering,but I should have guessed since it is worth a tonne of money

Worse things are happening in the world, to be honest, and they only threw it on the glass, not the actual painting.

I’m sure we can all get over it.
I think they would have still done it if it hadn't had a glass covering. Acting like this actually drives people away from supporting them, a really weird way to try and bring about the change they are after.

I think they would have still done it if it hadn't had a glass covering. Acting like this actually drives people away from supporting them, a really weird way to try and bring about the change they are after.

Yet here's a thread about it...

after gluing themselves to roads and chucking paint over works off art, labelling others climate change deniers is the next best way to fcuk people off so much they no longer give a toss about any so-called climate emergency

yeah. great result
I see you're still talking about it. I'd call that a result.

;