Villa v Sheffield Utd.

Brian Hutchings

Star Player
I'm praying that this cr@p tonight and the following games flop badly..its all gets infested with major problems. ..and could signal the End of the PL .
The final straw for me is that people are ' Paying' for cardboard cut - outs of themselves signed by players. Sick ( old meaning)...indulgent lunacy.
Add in the inflammatory Political stuff with the shirt shenanigans!

My ultimate and main focus though is that 'the likes of '. Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal are brought down financially to the levels of Macclesfield, Lincoln and Aldershot.
A virtually impossible dream but..one day, who knows !

I don't normally initiate threads...and this could be seen as an ultra-left wing viewpoint...but its what I desire and is separated from my love of the Cherries History....therefore un selfish.
I don't care what any reaction entails on this forum .if any....in fact I hope its shouted down by even 1 other Boscombe fan...so I know the reality of the Lunacy that is out there.

That season should have been Voided out of respect for the Covid victims.
The non- league club are not completing their seasons..!

Have Fun if you like it by all means..and just listen to the Gush and Euphoria on Radio 5 this morning...from the host N.Campbell.....because You cannot be there in the grounds...oh but the Priviliged Press Can...they are NOT the FANS !
Football without FANS ..Lunacy.

MONEY for the BIG ....that's it ....Over and Out.

Think I'm right ........but have Sheff. Utd not lost away from home this season ?
So we know what will happen tonight...:confused:

;