Vitória de Guimarães’ Abdul Mumin

A cheap enough punt at that price,question is,who makes way for his squad place?
I think we have a few squad players right now that Parker has little/no intention of using. Hill, Marcondes, Dembele and Lowe but to name a few. The game was completely gone at half time yesterday and Moore was clearly shattered, yet he didn’t give serious minutes to any of Marcondes, Dembele or Lowe. If they’re not going to get minutes in a nothing to lose situation like that then I’m not sure they ever will.

A
I think we have a few squad players right now that Parker has little/no intention of using. Hill, Marcondes, Dembele and Lowe but to name a few. The game was completely gone at half time yesterday and Moore was clearly shattered, yet he didn’t give serious minutes to any of Marcondes, Dembele or Lowe. If they’re not going to get minutes in a nothing to lose situation like that then I’m not sure they ever will.
Agree with Marcondes and Lowe but would like to keep Hill and Dembele

It would be a shame to lose these guys. If we end up back in the Championship next season, there's likely to be a major clearout of all the bigger names, and players like Lowe and Dembele would be useful to still have on board, to help rebuild a solid Championship squad.

A

Agree with Marcondes and Lowe but would like to keep Hill and Dembele
Hill will go on loan. Dembele I would also like to keep (because I would like to see him get some minutes) but if he isn’t getting on yesterday then he never is this season, little point in keeping a player Parker doesn’t want to use.

I used to photograph Pompey when Lowe was there. I couldn't believe it when he got a move to Swansea (I think). He looks okay as a Div 1 player but not a Championship player. So surprised when we signed him.

We do indeed. Which is strange as some fans on here would have you believe they don’t exist. Another one of the thousands…
They exist of course but hardly thousands, and you have to beat the thousands of other clubs trying to sign them. I thought you didn't pass judgement until you've seen them play?
Oh how was senesi yesterday any praise for Hughes and Blake?

Hill will go on loan. Dembele I would also like to keep (because I would like to see him get some minutes) but if he isn’t getting on yesterday then he never is this season, little point in keeping a player Parker doesn’t want to use.
How do you come to that conclusion about Dembele?

You can hardly make that claim based on 2 games, one against man city
I know it’s fashionable to disagree with everything I say but come on, just look at the evidence. Didn’t even make the bench vs Villa despite our only other 2 forwards being on the pitch, only made bench vs city due to injury crisis and then doesn’t get any serious game time despite game being over at half time and a perfect opportunity to protect a clearly shattered Moore. He clearly doesn’t want to play Lowe.

;