Wales - Play-Off

harsh first yellow, it was an absolute dive!
Wales deserved to win. Brooks didn't look injured and taking him off lost Wales' momentum, albeit for only the last 5-10 minutes.
I love watching Wales play. Great spirit and teamwork, in contrast to England who are talented but disjointed.

Why does it always have to turn into slagging England off?

I turned over to the England game for the second half because despite what was on the line the Wales game was crap. England were good and had a right go at a much better side and probably deserved to win. They were like AFCB - looked decent but wasteful.

Wales deserved to win. Brooks didn't look injured and taking him off lost Wales' momentum, albeit for only the last 5-10 minutes.
I love watching Wales play. Great spirit and teamwork, in contrast to England who are talented but disjointed.

I agree. Once Brooks went off they hardly had the ball.
I thought all the Bournemouth players played well.
Penalties Wales were always underdogs as they had a championship goalkeeper. Having said that, the Polish keeper looked like he was making no effort to save the ones he couldn't get. However, the one he could reach he was like a cat pouncing.
In the end that was the difference.

Especially disappointed for DB, seeing as he missed the last tournament with Wales due to his illness after helping them qualify.

The England team that qualified easily and the wales team that will spend summer at home singing in choirs and picking leeks

Why does it always have to turn into slagging England off?

I turned over to the England game for the second half because despite what was on the line the Wales game was crap. England were good and had a right go at a much better side and probably deserved to win. They were like AFCB - looked decent but wasteful.
Whats weird is everyone complains about possession football and passing it around. It pulls the opponents out of place and tires them over the game always chasing.when England were a direct team and had little possession people complained we didnt play like the top teams. Friendlies were just to see a few players who have not played much and try different things especially in training.

Classy bunch.

I wonder if the England players did this when they found out Wales reverted to type... Probably not, I doubt they give a toss either way.

;