Wales - Play-Off

Seriously how do you get it in English?
I don’t think you can SDD. I’ve looked before with no success. I once tried S4C picture with 5live commentary, but they’re not in sync, so you hear the goal before you see it- like some kind of psychedelic experience- though not so weird as actually listening in Welsh.

Don’t be silly Brian. I have an irrational hatred of the place.
Must admit I felt the same way, until I visited Rossis fish n’ chip shop pre-match this season. Years of irritation vanished in an instant- Anywhere with that level of decent grub can’t be all bad.

I don’t think you can SDD. I’ve looked before with no success. I once tried S4C picture with 5live commentary, but they’re not in sync, so you hear the goal before you see it- like some kind of psychedelic experience- though not so weird as actually listening in Welsh.

Yeah it's not too bad tbf. Not sure why they are just reading out lists of obscure Welsh train stations though.

You can normally get it by changing your language preferences to Welsh. I know that sounds backwards but it works. Tonight, however, that option doesn’t seem to work.

I've come to realise how little attention I pay to the commentators. Absolutely no difference to the viewing experience.

With some astute pausing you can get them to sync. Kieffer and Mepham involved alot so far

Keiffer Moore seems unplayable in the air in the penalty area.
Would he still be an option for us?

Also Wales seem very physical. It reminds me of a game in the mid 1980s when they kicked a talented Denmark team off the park.

Keiffer Moore seems unplayable in the air in the penalty area.
Would he still be an option for us?

Also Wales seem very physical. It reminds me of a game in the mid 1980s when they kicked a talented Denmark team off the park.
I was at that game and the Danes were very good at falling over.

;