Wales v Armenia

Sorry Roger

Fans' Favourite
Mepham & Moore start. Brooks on the bench. IMHO we should be considering Ampadu for the DM slot to replace Lerma. Chelsea will certainly be selling him, probably quite cheaply, this summer.

Live on S4C, which you can stream on BBC iPlayer. The commentary is in Welsh but if John Hartson is a pundit you’ll be able to follow a good deal of what he says.

Kieffer sent off after serious play acting by their keeper. Var didn’t overturn it despite all the Armenian players congratulating the keeper on his antics.

Kieffer sent off after serious play acting by their keeper. Var didn’t overturn it despite all the Armenian players congratulating the keeper on his antics.
If you had a referee who played football before at a decent level, they would know that was entrapment and should have the football sense to understand what was happening.

Same as penalties conceded by lerma at Fulham and Senesi at Brentford. They don’t have football intelligence and so take the last thing they saw rather than interpret the whole incident.

Sounds like Moore retaliated after originally the keeper nudged him going by the BBC site who reckon the assistant gave it.

As you say often is the 2nd player who getds into trouble the most.

The game showed to me that Gary O'Neil knows how to get the best out of certain players. Mepham and Moore looked very exposed for Wales.
I thought an experienced Manager would have substituted Moore before the sending off as he was clearly ineffective and frustrated.

The game showed to me that Gary O'Neil knows how to get the best out of certain players. Mepham and Moore looked very exposed for Wales.
I thought an experienced Manager would have substituted Moore before the sending off as he was clearly ineffective and frustrated.
He does seem to get booked a lot and they say these overseas refs don't like the way Moore plays

They both looked decent for Wales prior to WC. In fact people were wondering why Mepham was playing better for Wales than us.

Embarrassing result, losing against Armenia though.

Wonder how much Bale helped, just being around the squad, as clearly had lost it physically before retiring.

They both looked decent for Wales prior to WC. In fact people were wondering why Mepham was playing better for Wales than us.

Embarrassing result, losing against Armenia though.

Wonder how much Bale helped, just being around the squad, as clearly had lost it physically before retiring.
Good point. Yes the Wales team seem to have regressed recently. Bale is a big miss as you say.
Sometimes even one world class player at International level can take a side far.
The Armenian team looked far better coached and finished their chances well.

Downside to players not getting back to help.
Agree, didn’t see a lot of defending from the midfield trio of Dan James, Harry Wilson, and Ramsay.

Trouble is meps is often the one trying to make the last ditch block even though not his man so makes him very visible as it is letting a shot get on in goal.

;