Watching paint dry, sorry meant watching England play

They just cannot play the game any more ..its a total embarrassment and insult to the memory of Ramsey, Moore, Greaves, the Charlton's.... Robson... Venables .. oh my Christ I could write a book on it !

Christ...our skills are no better than lower leagues..non league.. it's f√cking bizarre !
The bloody commentator is juicing about how Bellingham has injected something or other...instead of tearing this sh*t to bits...

These players are taking England Football into a place it's never been...it's just not acceptable...not palatable....no fight..no conviction...
...this is meant to be England..England FFS !

Last edited:
After today’s result, 2-0 defeat to Japan…those of us from the States are in the same boat. Frustrating team tactics and we didn’t have a shot on goal.

To cheer you up, Germany just lost 0-1 to Hungary and deservedly so. Hungary looked A LOT like Bournemouth. The goal was like Billing‘s at Newcastle, corner, foot stretched out and straight into the goal. But this time he had his back to goal and stuck his heel out.
But they played just like we did against Newcastle.
Everyone behind the ball when the opposition had it and on turnover a quick counter. When they lost the ball, everybody got back into a defensive shape.
Hungary = AFCB
Who is leading the group in this pointless competition ?
IMO O‘Neil and Hungary are doing it right as the underdogs. This is our best chance against better teams. Just shows me that O‘Neil is a wide awake manager. Rossi has also smelt the coffee and has Hungary set up in a similar way. Hungary also try to compensate for a lack of huge talent with 100% effort and a true team spirit.
Watching Hungary tonight was so reminiscent of AFCB away to Newcastle it was scary.
I think that means that O‘Neil is pretty switched on !
:utc:

Spent the evening with my dementia ravaged neighbour, he thought I was his long lost uncle and my Mrs was his Mum, Southgate appeared on the telly and he said ‘he’s a c&£t’ fucking hopeless’ I could’ve hugged him

;