Watford sack another one

When was the last time a watford manager lasted a whole season?

Gracia in 18/19.

Our last decent Premier league season and overall apart from the promotion COVID one .

West Brom couldn’t put the ball in the net despite creating chances, signed Dike but then he was injured straight away

Sounds familiar..

Couldn’t score
Injuries
Poor football frustrating the fans.

Then sacked not long into the job.

No wonder he has taken it - know what to expect !!

He‘s a lot better shout than many out there. He clearly has something about him to turn Barnsley around as he did. Get a Keiffer Moore type striker in - plus some uncompromising centre backs - a rapid winger and that’s the backbone of a Ishmael team. One decent PL quality sale would probably finance all these - on transfers fees at least. WBA had players ‘too good’ for the guys style.

Well we have sold Pedro for 30 million but we have debts to cover so not sure how much money we will be spending .

And if so wisely !

Gracia in 18/19.

Our last decent Premier league season and overall apart from the promotion COVID one .

Sounds familiar..

Couldn’t score
Injuries
Poor football frustrating the fans.

Then sacked not long into the job.

No wonder he has taken it - know what to expect !!

despite that, only 2 wins off play offs in the end so only need a small improvement from current results ?

Well we have sold Pedro for 30 million but we have debts to cover so not sure how much money we will be spending .

And if so wisely !

How has Sarr been this season? He was always bigged up but I failed to see it in him. I didnt think he was even that fast which was meant to be his main attribute

He‘s a lot better shout than many out there. He clearly has something about him to turn Barnsley around as he did. Get a Keiffer Moore type striker in - plus some uncompromising centre backs - a rapid winger and that’s the backbone of a Ishmael team. One decent PL quality sale would probably finance all these - on transfers fees at least. WBA had players ‘too good’ for the guys style.

Bloke's got a decent record, but he never spends longer than a season anywhere.

Which in his next job will probably be Autumn!

I don't think it's Watford's style to change a team and recruit around a manager. They seem to gather talented players opportunistically and then try to find a manager to organise them into a team.

I don't think it's Watford's style to change a team and recruit around a manager. They seem to gather talented players opportunistically and then try to find a manager to organise them into a team.
Yes the owners will buy who they want and then tell the manager to get on with it basically!

How has Sarr been this season? He was always bigged up but I failed to see it in him. I didnt think he was even that fast which was meant to be his main attribute

Very disappointing this season - as if his mind has been elsewhere so not got into games as he should do .

He has done well there - will get a nice pay off !

Must have a very good agent .

Not that I want him gone particularly as we must know by now the managerial merry go round doesn’t work .

;