Watford v AFC Bournemouth

Mike Dean! You just ruined my day Billy.
I will be just as upset if I see Harry Wilson in the starting line up!

Looking forward to the away day but not to be the first team Watford beat all season. Play a formation like Man City at home last season, don't let it happen Eddie!!!!!!!!

I won't stop thinking Watford are nailed on for the win until we're 3-0 up with 1 minute of time added on to play. Fear the worst but hope for the best.

Hate these games where we play Club X who haven't done thing Y for however long. First we play Norwich who haven't got an away point, then we rock up at Watford who haven't won a match yet...
It's quite unbelievable isn't it! I've said it many times before. It's the new "Bournemouth are rubbish after Christmas".

Striker not scored for 15 games? Get a brace against us and go on a hot run of 5 in 5.

Not won away for 6 months? Here, tickle our tummy for a dominant 3 points.

....never know what we are going to get against the London overspill gypos...we should be better than them, but they are the worst club to try and predict IMO

I wouldn't bet 5 cents on this game under any result. It's absolutely true that for the last year we seem to be very amenable to playing down to the level of our opponent. By the same token, just when we start feeling gloomy, the boys pull one out of the hat and play flawless football .... for at least a portion of the game. Prediction League, here I come, without a clue to my name.

Be a different sort of game to the one we had against Spurs.

We'll be expected to come out and attack more which could lead to gaps at the back which you exploited well last season.

Spurs tried to play in front of us - our main issue has been pace getting in behind the full backs.

;