Watford v Chelsea

Cahill will be needing therapy after the week he's had.

Us and Watford pulling out just a chink of clear daylight now. Still below us for now though :)

fritter - 5/2/2018 22:10

Thought it was a stone wall penalty.

Sometimes I think people want to see strikers stay on their feet unless they get taken out by a bazooka. God knows why. The keeper has come flying out and missed the ball and it is entirely his fault.

It's not the forward's responsibility to cover for the opposition keeper's mistake.

100% nailed on penalty.

For me this shows as far as we have come! And the new respect paid to us by other Prem teams!

Last year, if a team wanted to get their manager sacked, it seemed that they simply had to lose against us! :grin:

This year, it seems that they also have to get stuffed by Watford as well ! :hihi:

Poole Horn -- Watford are in my top ten list of clubs. A town of 90,000 population with a good record in all divisions. Almost Champions of Div 1 under the imaginative, inventive,G.Taylor who was plain unlucky with England, as good as Venables and Robson in my book. Our Eddie is verging on being as good and will get there I think. I like Watford's colours, anthem, ground and majority of the supporters. Also like Burnely and Ipswich, Motherwell, Swansea, Everton, Partick Thistle, Accrington and Exeter.

I was expecting a draw in this so quite surprised to wake up and see 4-1 lol.

CONTE IN!

I think they'll act quickly otherwise they're going to miss out on top 4 with Spurs so close to them.

Watford was always one of my favourite trips. Who can resist the allotments. I recall going there for a game against someone in a neutral ground replay. 77/78 I think. Gillingham?

;