Brooks looking 40K not 40M.
Nobody at the races.
Deserved Derby goal.
Did that get a response?
No! Not in the slightest.
Half time shuffle.
What are we playing?
4-3-3, 4-2-4, 5-3-2. Can't suss it.
Lewis Cook brilliant off the line clearance keeping us in it.
Lots of passing, but nothing that takes us to their 18 yard box.
The Wilshere return.
Kelly so nearly.
Steve Cook busted a gut, the rest, a busted flush.
2/10 performance.

Sadly the Tndall reign is mirroring Bradders tenure.
Started well, but when things go wrong, he seems powerless to change it.

Looked like we kept the 5 at the back after halftime. Near enough the same players as last season and we’re playing 10x worse against teams like Derby County. Tindall should be embarrassed, the majority of the players should be embarrassed.

So much talent out there but no teamwork or team spirit. No leaders on the pitch. Awful performance against a workmanlike Derby who just got stuck in and marked us up. Tindall on borrowed time. I would like a change now and give someone else a chance with half a season left.
No leaders on the pitch. And I think this is as much to blame as JT. Wonder if we can register Fletch as a player

Yems must be licking his lips !

And of course there's the 'weakened' team we will put out....well we could just make no changes for that ! :unsure:

Confidence shot and not looking like coming back. We know from experience that this doesn't end well. By all accounts there's a financial black hole awaiting if they don't go up so I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a change.

I don't subscribe to the view of many on here that we've never played well but at present it looks like a mirror image of last seasons collapse in confidence.

;