WBA Away - Ticket Point

onenilup

First Team
I've just noticed that my away point that I should have received for my WBA game / ticket hasn't yet been allocated. Is this the same for everyone?

it should have been added when purchased.... not after the game like last year

Cheers.

I was under the impression that the system would 'work' like it did last year. The point is allocated after the game had been played.

Friends of mine who I ordered Napoli tickets for still don't have the home points allocated, even though I emailed ticketing about it over a week ago. Guess they're having to do some of it manually still...

All my home points and the cup point I got today for buying Brum tickets have been added as soon as I purchased, whereas last season as others have said, it used to appear soon after the actual game had been played.

What a mess. So I can't buy a ticket for my son for the Arsenal game (yet) because his point hasn't been added even though he's entitled to purchase one because of the WBA point. It wasn't allocated at the time of purchase nor after the game.

I'll be honest, I really can't be arsed emailing the ticket office. I'm fed up doing it. I'm telling my son (10 years old) that I can't get his ticket because of 'off the field' club incompetence. He needs to learn....

onenilup - 16/8/2017 19:54

What a mess. So I can't buy a ticket for my son for the Arsenal game (yet) because his point hasn't been added even though he's entitled to purchase one because of the WBA point. It wasn't allocated at the time of purchase nor after the game.

I'll be honest, I really can't be arsed emailing the ticket office. I'm fed up doing it. I'm telling my son (10 years old) that I can't get his ticket because of 'off the field' club incompetence. He needs to learn....
I have emailed the details twice to get my daughters points right but no replies. Will try to resolve in person at the Watford game (don't live in Bmth) as it's stopping her buying home tickets

AFCBade - 16/8/2017 21:53

I have emailed the details twice to get my daughters points right but no replies. Will try to resolve in person at the Watford game (don't live in Bmth) as it's stopping her buying home tickets

It's a bit of a Catch 22 for a Junior Cherry to accumulate away points. With our adult away points being at a higher level as we've been to more away games you either wait for the points requirement to drop down to their level and risk missing out all together or you go ahead and buy an adult ticket for an away game against say one of the top six sides but you can't then buy a single child ticket so the child misses out.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I live 2 hrs away from the ground. I can't just simply pop down to the club to sort things out. I rely on them to read & respond to mails. And as I've said, I've given up on that front for the being. I'm just going to wait a few days and keep my fingers crossed that the tickets don't sell out.

It's frustrating.

I have emailed the details twice to get my daughters points right but no replies.

Strange, that, obviously a mixed bag. I emailed yesterday about my West Brom point not yet having been added and got a reply from Jazmine within a few hours apologising for the issue and saying they'd be putting them on in the next few days.

My Home Point for the Napoli game hasn't been applied either, I only just checked so i could plan for upcoming games. Looks like emailing the ticket office is now on my to do list.

I did not get Napoli point either. Emailed t/o. Quick response. They apologised stating there was a glitch and they are working on it.

;