We are bottom of the league!

We really do need to sort out what our actual capacity is.

Whilst these articles are totally pointless, post enough of these articles and it makes people from the outside looking in to think we have an 11,000 odd seater stadium and we have 1,000 empty seats every week.

We really do need to sort out what our actual capacity is.

Whilst these articles are totally pointless, post enough of these articles and it makes people from the outside looking in to think we have an 11,000 odd seater stadium and we have 1,000 empty seats every week.
Agree. For years as well we have gone with people that turn up as opposed to teams like Man C and Arsenal who go with tickets sold. I don’t think we ever have tickets left do we?

On that second point it’s interesting because we do often have a lot of empty seats particularly at the Ted shack end of the Main stand and the bit of the Ted shack near the away fans at the front.

On that second point it’s interesting because we do often have a lot of empty seats particularly at the Ted shack end of the Main stand
I believe this area (block 1) last season was comps and hospitality.

Next season putting 2 and 2 together with the 1910 bar being taken over by more hospitality then this area will be used for more and more next season.

Looks like Brentford are going to tackle their no-shows, I would be surprised if we don't do something similar...

Are we really thinking our figures are mainly down to “no shows”? Sure there’s an element, there always will be, but is the 11,307 capacity an accurate figure? I’ve always had my doubts since the first Premier League season?

Are we really thinking our figures are mainly down to “no shows”? Sure there’s an element, there always will be, but is the 11,307 capacity an accurate figure? I’ve always had my doubts since the first Premier League season?

Not the first Premier League season because we regularly got 11,300 in those first two seasons. It was the changes made before the 2017/18 season that reduced the capacity. Wheelchair platforms in various stands and some media adjustments. Capacity dropped by 500 or so but the seemingly didn't want to admit they made the smallest ever PL ground smaller so the capacity stated the same.

If Luton somehow add a few hundred seats we face the possibility next season of having lower attendances despite officially having a bigger ground.

Not the first Premier League season because we regularly got 11,300 in those first two seasons. It was the changes made before the 2017/18 season that reduced the capacity. Wheelchair platforms in various stands and some media adjustments. Capacity dropped by 500 or so but the seemingly didn't want to admit they made the smallest ever PL ground smaller so the capacity stated the same.

I forgot there was another reduction. Obviously the first that I was thinking about was the reduction in seats for camera positions and previous media regulations post the first promotion. Prior to that it was around 11,700 supposedly. Point being I don’t believe we’ve had an accurate “capacity” since the alterations.

Don't our attendances record the number of people who actually show up to a match, whereas most other clubs simply record the number of tickets sold? I wish we'd adopt the latter approach, just to avoid the annual round of jeering when these daft tables are published.

I checked this. Capacity is 11,307.

Quote 'However, the saleable capacity will change a little from match to match dependent on a number of factors.'

I'm not sure what the factors are.

I checked this. Capacity is 11,307.

Quote 'However, the saleable capacity will change a little from match to match dependent on a number of factors.'

I'm not sure what the factors are.

Most certainly isn’t “no shows” though.

;