Wednesday Bedwetting Thread

Rather than having half a dozen threads entitled "fire sale" "buy someone" or "why am I not being told anything" I thought it might be sensible to keep them all in one place today.

I'll go first: Why haven't we got details on how to watch the game Saturday yet? It's only 3 (three) days away FFS!!!!

I feel better already....

:utc:

Rather than having half a dozen threads entitled "fire sale" "buy someone" or "why am I not being told anything" I thought it might be sensible to keep them all in one place today.

I'll go first: Why haven't we got details on how to watch the game Saturday yet? It's only 3 (three) days away FFS!!!!

I feel better already....

:utc:

This bed was wet yesterday.
Wet your own bed.

I'm furious!!! What's going on??? The least the club could do, if they genuinely cared about the fans, is have a page on COWS and social media with kittens on it and Patrick Stewart's voice saying "There, there, calm down. everything's going to be just fine". It's the very least they can do : )

Buying a bloody goalkeeper. No ambition. How many goals is he likely to score. Pathetic!
Right on man ! Here was I thinking that selling Ramsdale meant that we’d be playing an extra forward next season to get back to our attacking ways of old and now I hear all this talk of us trying to sign a replacement keeper.

JT you have let me down, I thought you had your own ideas but you just turned out to be a poor man’s Eddie Howe !

Yours,
Disgruntled of Spain ;)

Eddie Howe was never any good anyway. Lee Bradbury would have got us into the premier league and kept us there forever whilst playing football the right way and spending no money and there would have been candy floss and doughnuts every match.

I was going to buy an ticket for the next match but now I won't bother.
1599714270996.png

Noah has nearly finished making the Ark when God calls down to him and says, "I have an urgent task for you, I need you to build another ark. You must make it very big, and I want it to have many decks."
Noah asks of God, 'would you also like me to collect two of each animal again?'
God says, "no, this one is just for fish"
"Fish?" asks Noah
"Carp specifically" says God
"Dear God, why is that?" asks Noah
"No particular reason really, I just like the idea of a multi-storey Carp Ark"

Last edited:

;