Weds Fixtures

What do we want to see happen between the Biscuits and Norwich?
Do we even care what other teams are doing ?

Match abandoned with a points deduction for both after a fight breaks out between the Norwich lot who claim Kit Kats should have six fingers as nature intended and the confectionery and biscuit loving traditionalists of Reading who prefer four.
Sounds like stan and Sam last night

I'm watching the Derby game and they deserve the win. Swansea don't seem to be much of a threat. Jason Tindall in the Sky studio for match analysis, seems weird to me having a current championship manager commenting on rival teams even if he is our manager, but he does look rather tanned and relaxed.

I'm watching the Derby game and they deserve the win. Swansea don't seem to be much of a threat. Jason Tindall in the Sky studio for match analysis, seems weird to me having a current championship manager commenting on rival teams even if he is our manager, but he does look rather tanned and relaxed.

how's his makeup?
teaked up like david dickinson I assume...?

Reading win for me. Us, Norwich, Watford and Brentford are the best 4 sides in the division. 2 will go straight up. 1 will win the playoffs and one will miss out. I just hope it isn’t us.

;