Well done Wee Man!

davygravy

Fans' Favourite
Just seen breaking news on Sky Sports, included in the full Scotland squad for their upcoming games!

Spot on!

Very well deserved. Don't they have some other highly rated young winger that plays his position? I think he went to play in Portgual for Sporting Lisbon or something. Could be a tough one to oust if that's right!

and celebrating like all modern footballers - with a new Range Rover.

https://twitter.com/premiersportsuk/status/838782245947199490

kirsikka - 13/3/2017 10:20

Very well deserved. Don't they have some other highly rated young winger that plays his position? I think he went to play in Portgual for Sporting Lisbon or something. Could be a tough one to oust if that's right!

Do you mean Oliver Burke who moved from Forest to RB Liepzig?

davygravy - 13/3/2017 10:35

It seems his name is Ryan Gauld and from a quick check his career appears to have pretty much stalled since the move so scratch everything I said.

It is good for your player to be called to play for his country.

On the other hand we have lost players through injury playing for their country and we don't want to lose Fraser.

NornIron - 13/3/2017 10:31

and celebrating like all modern footballers - with a new Range Rover.

https://twitter.com/premiersportsuk/status/838782245947199490
Does it come with pedal extenders

This bloke in Bournemouth seems to have found a niche market and absolutely smashed it. Fair play. And well done Ryan!

Oliver Burke (mentioned) of Leipzig and also someone called Ritchie plays on the right.

kirsikka - 13/3/2017 10:50

davygravy - 13/3/2017 10:35

It seems his name is Ryan Gauld and from a quick check his career appears to have pretty much stalled since the move so scratch everything I said.

Gauld and Fraser have played quite a bit together for the U21s, and although Burke seemed to come out of nowhere they could well between them make Scotland exciting in a few years time

But yeah also , well chuffed for him to get a senior nod, got to be a better option that that Pompey lad they've got, or Ikechi Anya

;