We're fcuked!

Grumpy G

Fans' Favourite
Well at least the bookies think so.

They have Leicester favourites to beat us on Saturday.

That does surprise me a bit.

Leicester have a good record under Shakey against sides outside the top six.

That said, we always play well against them and have had the better of the premier league exchanges. Need Cook back though as he plays Vardy very well.

Neil Dawson - 25/9/2017 13:24

Leicester have a good record under Shakey against sides outside the top six.

That said, we always play well against them and have had the better of the premier league exchanges. Need Cook back though as he plays Vardy very well.

Does he? The first 2 games, Cook took him out for a penalty and dying seconds equaliser, then at their place he had plenty of chances, hitting the post after skinning the defence.

I bet we still play a high line.

Daniels makes Mahrez look decidedly ordinary. The former champions of England have never impressed me in all the games we’ve played against them.

When they won the PL they drew both of the games against us. We did something back then to frustrate them, surely we're better than then? Or are we? They're certainly not as good now IMO. :afcb:

As long as we don't press too high up the pitch and leave space in behind for Vardy we should be OK against them.

We probably don't want to score too early against them either as it will be a prolonged aerial bombardment we'll have to face although I guess we shouldn't be too picky!

wingsnwheels - 25/9/2017 14:30

When they won the PL they drew both of the games against us. We did something back then to frustrate them, surely we're better than then? Or are we? They're certainly not as good now IMO. :afcb:

Certainly last two away games there we have taken a real battering after a decent start so ridden our luck a bit, as we did second half of last year's 1-0 home win. We certainly matched their work rate in these games.

Really not bothered now the Premierpooe novelty has worn off. Hankering for the wet windy night on an open terrace in League 1or 2! :grin:

sam adams - 25/9/2017 21:02

It's all Eddies fault , we have all told him to play Lewis , he just will not listen :yikes:

Well I've taken Lewis out of my Fantasy team and stuck Surman in, so you can all thank me Saturday afternoon when Lewis comes on and get's two assists and a MOTM performance

;