West Ham v AFC Bournemouth

Even before that goal I wasn't really enjoying that. We are sat very deep and although we carved out some good chances we wasted them.

I don't understand the handball rule any more, irrespective of VAR. If we didn't have it though that goal would still have been given.

It looks like this is going to be a tough second half but keep the faith.

THIS LEAGUE IS A FUCKING JOKE

Honestly, we were up against it anyway, what chance do we stand when we are getting ludicrous game changing decisions like this given against us every week. **************** this honestly. Just give me the bloody championship right now, I don’t want my club to be a part of this absolute **************** show. Can’t wait to get relegated to be honest. The game is completely dead at the top level and the only reason ppl don’t realise is the endless commercial propaganda from Sky brainwashing idiots without a brain cell into believing this league is something special.

Ignoring the fact that this league is a disgrace, tactically that first half was all over the shop and emphasises why we need a proper manager in ASAP. We didn’t press but neither did we condense the spaces between the lines, it is a criminal way to set up a team at this level. Either you press or you play a low block, when you do neither the opposition are just able to knock it about and create at will. Our midfielders literally just spent the half wandering about and making no attempt to make things difficult for West Ham. Not good enough!!

;