West Ham

On a side note, how come Macdonald was on the bench v us at home but hasn’t featured in a squad since? (Like to see how he’s getting on)

Don't know how many changes they made but seems they had a man sent off and two go off injured. They could be pretty depleted for our match.

Makes me feel a bit better about what Wigan did against now.

West Ham also struggled against Shrewsbury over two games as well.

kirsikka - 27/1/2018 17:00

Don't know how many changes they made but seems they had a man sent off and two go off injured. They could be pretty depleted for our match.

Am I missing something or have we not played West Ham twice this season already?!

When do we play them again ?

blandford_cherry - 27/1/2018 16:58

On a side note, how come Macdonald was on the bench v us at home but hasn’t featured in a squad since? (Like to see how he’s getting on)

Got injured in a friendly against Fleetwood.

No, we have a replay away to Wigan in the third round of the FA Cup then we play West Ham in the league. Plus, the winner of our replay will play West Ham in the cup.

Either that or all the Wigan and West Ham over the last month has left me befuddled.

Quite simply Wigan contrary to what many of our fans think a better team than us, West Ham, Stoke, Brighton plus 5 or six other PL sides, proven - and will challenge with ease next season to join us. Players like Griggio and Powellinho are just the type we need to go for instead of the elaborate sounding overrated French and African grassdraggers we normally sign.

BillMcgarrycherry - 27/1/2018 17:17

Quite simply Wigan contrary to what many of our fans think a better team than us, West Ham, Stoke, Brighton plus 5 or six other PL sides, proven - and will challenge with ease next season to join us. Players like Griggio and Powellinho are just the type we need to go for instead of the elaborate sounding overrated French and African grassdraggers we normally sign.

Powell is an ok player,but would he get in our team,i doubt it,as for Grigg,his song hyped him up to something he isn't,he wouldn't get in a lot of pub teams.
I don't remember us signing too many French and African "grassdraggers" as you call them,please elaborate?

Mousset - not exactly a Mcdougall, Rantie hardly a Boyer, and maybe no-one will ever get in our team again! Don't see why we should always have to give examples of what we spout - we are all right and all wrong at varying times! And maybe the Dog and Duck dockside pub in Falmouth will sign Grigg - they need something sharper up front.

I have it on good authority that Mecca was on the bench only to give him the opportunity to acknowledge the support he received from AFCB fans both before and after his transfer and broken leg.

I have it on good authority that Mecca was on the bench only to give him the opportunity to acknowledge the support he received from AFCB fans both before and after his transfer and broken leg.

Kirsikka - either you have been spending too much time on NSC (Brighton play West Ham soon) or there are some interesting fungi growing in the Finnish forests.

blandford_cherry - 27/1/2018 16:58

Macdonald only just returned to training so had no hope of playing, tjiugt it was a no s gesture by the manager.

As for West Ham, playing first teamers in the cup replay and today has really backfired with the injuries and red card. Big problems for the next stretch of winnable games. This is why I had no complaints about team selection by Eddie last season or this season in the fa cup after mad December fixture list.

BillMcgarrycherry - 27/1/2018 18:39

Mousset - not exactly a Mcdougall, Rantie hardly a Boyer, and maybe no-one will ever get in our team again! Don't see why we should always have to give examples of what we spout - we are all right and all wrong at varying times! And maybe the Dog and Duck dockside pub in Falmouth will sign Grigg - they need something sharper up front.

Every village needs one!!

Sorry Roger - 27/1/2018 21:39

Kirsikka - either you have been spending too much time on NSC (Brighton play West Ham soon) or there are some interesting fungi growing in the Finnish forests.

It's been a long week and I'd completely forgotten we'd played them last week. Not sure how since I watched most of it! I just remembered we were playing them after the FA Cup and, well... very odd.

However, there are definitely plenty of interesting things growing in the wild here. Reindeer are well known for their love of magic mushrooms.

;