Weston McKennie

Would appear we dodged a rather fat bullet here ... You Fat B*****d :grinning:

I was thinking that the other week, versus us perhaps. Looked a shade or two overweight for a pro footballer, particularly a DMC. Not a great endorsement on his professionalism.

Like you say, appear to have dodged a bullet. Not taking things seriously enough it seems. Perhaps he'll declare a mental problem to justify it.

I was thinking that the other week, versus us perhaps. Looked a shade or two overweight for a pro footballer, particularly a DMC. Not a great endorsement on his professionalism.

Like you say, appear to have dodged a bullet. Not taking things seriously enough it seems. Perhaps he'll declare a mental problem to justify it.
Strange one, a player has a chance to put himself on the stage in a fantastic league and screws it up. Maybe thought he was too good.

Phew...I was worried that this was link to us being linked to him ! Shocking signing.

Yeah, the Leeds jan signings fell seriously flat, when they needed a lift.

Think they paid 35 mill for Rutter - barely played.
Same for the other bloke up front, 25 odd mill.
And now the fat burger bloke, who looked good on paper/decent pedigree.

Because that’s what they do yes?

Oh to be so perfect and understanding.

Not at all, its called taking responsibility sometimes. Otherwise you;d have everyone claiming some kind issue to wriggle out of every situation in life.

Of course some may have serious issues and they should get the treatment they need.

;