What a cheap victory Arsenal

Would have been a contentious result, until Faivre made it 3-0

Proud of the boys here, but the penalty turned the game

Then the disallowed goal

What a joke......but....the subs confirmed it.

Well, I am quite happy to cede balanced officiating if it means that the PL title race is still on.

Reactions: drd
A Bournemouth draw or victory at Arsenal is NOT a Money generator in this instance....a tight finish in the title race IS. VAR is geared to such scenarios.
Having said that...it helps them if a side like Bournemouth spend very little time attacking..allowing themselves to be overrun for 80% of the game.

Just for once could we not give them a sodding game up there...I mean Christ ..Arsenal had the game won at 90 minutes...we could have gone for goal in the extra 7 minutes to get it to a relatively respectable 2-1....but No we let Rice run through to make it the usual 3-0 hammering...as with almost every bloody time we go there....pig sick of it !

When toirIt's a cheap victory for Arsenal.

Declan Rice now on the TV saying how great they are.

Had the game not been interfered with they would have got frustrated.

The officials ruined
A Bournemouth draw or victory at Arsenal is NOT a Money generator in this instance....a tight finish in the title race IS. VAR is geared to such scenarios.
Having said that...it helps them if a side like Bournemouth spend very little time attacking..allowing themselves to be overrun for

Just for once could we not give them a sodding game up there...I mean Christ ..Arsenal had the game won at 90 minutes...we could have gone for goal in the extra 7 minutes to get it to a relatively respectable 2-1....but No we let Rice run through to make it the usual 3-0 hammering...as with almost every bloody time we go there....pig sick of it !

FAIVRE lost the ball with a loose pass.....that made it 3-0

The ref made it 1-0

The ref didn' allow 1-1

Arsenal are eons ahead.od us...but the ref ruined the game in their favour.

Our bench of Billing and Faivre is simply not good enough.

When toirIt's a cheap victory for Arsenal.

Declan Rice now on the TV saying how great they are.

Had the game not been interfered with they would have got frustrated.

The officials ruined

FAIVRE lost the ball with a loose pass.....that made it 3-0

The ref made it 1-0

The ref didn' allow 1-1

Arsenal are eons ahead.od us...but the ref ruined the game in their favour.

Our bench of Billing and Faivre is simply not good enough.
You drunk ? Ha hah .seems so...what's a toirit ?

You dont go there

;