What a cheap victory Arsenal

When toirIt's a cheap victory for Arsenal.

Declan Rice now on the TV saying how great they are.

Had the game not been interfered with they would have got frustrated.

The officials ruined

FAIVRE lost the ball with a loose pass.....that made it 3-0

The ref made it 1-0

The ref didn' allow 1-1

Arsenal are eons ahead.od us...but the ref ruined the game in their favour.

Our bench of Billing and Faivre is simply not good enough.

FAIVRE also did a brilliant bit of work before that on the right, winning us a free kick in a great area

Just for balance, like

FAIVRE also did a brilliant bit of work before that on the right, winning us a free kick in a great area

Just for balance, like
When it comes to balance I’d rather a player didn’t give a goal away with general ineptitude than won a free kick. Incredible what we paid for him. They saw us coming…

He’s been getting sooo excited about singling out one of his targets again.
I have to say that I disagree with just about all of ND’s criticisms of our players but Faivre is one that I can’t help but agree with. He looks lost on the pitch and while he’s only had a few minutes I don’t see anything in him to suggest he’ll get better. Naturally, I hope I’m wrong. Meanwhile, I won’t slag him off as I don’t think that’s helpful in supporting our team in general.

When it comes to balance I’d rather a player didn’t give a goal away with general ineptitude than won a free kick. Incredible what we paid for him. They saw us coming…
Oh look everyone, it’s Neil writing off yet another player who has barely played for us. This time one who has never even started for us.

Clearly he was right to write off Kluivert, Dango, Senesi (and others) as he did in the past.

Only a buffoon writes a player off like you do without them getting a proper run of games. I’m assuming you’ll be hoping that we sell Kluivert in the Summer as apparently he is the only Kluivert with the footballing ability of his mother right…

And just to pre-empt any potential response, yes Neil, I did change user names a couple of times and lie about it. Just thought I’d mention it so you don’t have to.

Oh look everyone, it’s Neil writing off yet another player who has barely played for us. This time one who has never even started for us.

Clearly he was right to write off Kluivert, Dango, Senesi (and others) as he did in the past.

Only a buffoon writes a player off like you do without them getting a proper run of games. I’m assuming you’ll be hoping that we sell Kluivert in the Summer as apparently he is the only Kluivert with the footballing ability of his mother right…

And just to pre-empt any potential response, yes Neil, I did change user names a couple of times and lie about it. Just thought I’d mention it so you don’t have to.
Lol is there any other offences you want taken into consideration?

What a sad post. I don’t agree on ND’s consistent criticism about our players but surely, just let it go Waz.

Last edited:

Changed names a couple times…. Lied about it. Called our players sp***ics mid game and got banned for it…didnt apologise for it, didn’t pay bets.

You’re low life scum….

;