What do they take us for

Well...I would have supported ANY incoming manager... they becomes an honourary Cherry for his ( or her, not catching me out on that one PC brigade ) period of time with us.
However I'm sort of relieved its not Henry...Celeb Culture with a Circus ..f√ck that tbh. The Football would have taken 2nd place.

No...Woodgate is fine with me...and it seems he is tracksuit...not suit suit !
That'll do me too.

for me, following a football club is to be part of a soap opera - politics, twists & turns, highs & lows, good times & bad. its not just about the easy & good times! embrace the madness, enjoy the ride.....

:utc:
Indeed and despite all the rhetoric, this will be our 7th best ever league season,and an equalling or better of our best ever FA Cup run.

That said, the direction of travel, certainly implies, it is likely to remain our 7th best season for a long time to come unfortunately.

Or indeed Kris Temple.
The club must have released some snippet to be leaked by someone.

It made it look like we were doing an extensive search, when reality points to JW being chosen as the next manager the day before JT was sacked.
Woodgate wasn't chosen before JT was sacked.

for me, following a football club is to be part of a soap opera - politics, twists & turns, highs & lows, good times & bad. its not just about the easy & good times! embrace the madness, enjoy the ride.....

:utc:

Blimey . I like that !

A nice, fresh and upbeat Wellswordy ism on a Monday morning...proper job !

I am hoping there is a competent manager out there who has been approached by the club but is not available until the end of the season. I am not however, holding my breath.

The board must have known that they would sack JT if we lost at home to Sheffield Wednesday. So appointing JW 2 or 3 days before seems odd, unless the intention was to install him. The sensible option would have been to appoint a new manager and then see who he wants as his assistant and/or coaching team.

The whole thing stinks.

The charade that then ensued? A list. A short list. Information leaked to Kris T. Then Henry who may have applied or not. Who we may have spoken to or not. Other names bandied around. The club issued very little information about the process, who they'd interviewed, when the interview were held.

Then, appointing JW without interviewing him, it seems.

It was either the plan or along or total incompetence. Both are possible. My view is they strung it out to see how we did. Results were better, performances slightly better.

It's a cost effective stop gap for a few games.

Be good for Kris T to say who leaked the information from within the club. It will be hard to respect his independence now. He has been used by the club to spread misinformation.

;