What is up with Reading?

OBX

Reserves
Even if they weren't ACFB's next opponent, I would ask what is happening here. Was their early schedule so easy that they looked greater than they were? Have they lost a player or two? But they have lost three in a row and wondered if they were going to get right just in time for the Cherries.

Thoughts?

Even if they weren't ACFB's next opponent, I would ask what is happening here. Was their early schedule so easy that they looked greater than they were? Have they lost a player or two? But they have lost three in a row and wondered if they were going to get right just in time for the Cherries.

Thoughts?
In terms of xG they were ranked 24th in the division even while they were still unbeaten. Their position was a result of a massive hot streak in their finishing and a complete lack of by their opponents. This was clearly going to be unsustainable.

Let's hope they continue to blow cold. Seeing them go up would be hugely annoying. Stupid biscuitmen.

With luck they're nothing more than a midtable team that happened to string a great run together at the start of the season.

In reality, I suspect they'll be in the final shake up for at least a playoff place so a good result could help us doubly so.

Thoughts?
I have no thoughts as to Reading; I have absolutely no interest in Reading and I couldn’t careless what is happening at Reading.

I’ll leave it to you to worry about them.

A bit harsh. It's a fair question about a team we face next that are currently top of the table.
I didn’t say it wasn’t a fair question did I!? And, if you re-read my post again, you’ll see that I answered the question and gave the O/P my thoughts, which is what he/she asked for...

It was one of those typical rush of sh*t starts you get at beginning of season when players have listened to positive rhetoric from a manager.....whose told them how brilliant they are going to be.. every season sees this strange phenomenon around the divs.. this time last season we were heading
for Europe !
..either that or them Jolly Biscuitmen of Berkshire crunched too many Ginger Nuts in training breaks!
We gonna rustle the packet next week...give em a wheat good crumbling.

Spoke to my Reading supporting pal on Friday. He has seen all their games and has been amazed at their start to the season and acknowledged that they had had their fair share of the 'run of the ball'. He was not surprised that they had lost two on the trot due to several injuries two of which were to key players.

I hope they don't recover by the time we play them

Reactions: OBX
Spoke to my Reading supporting pal on Friday. He has seen all their games and has been amazed at their start to the season and acknowledged that they had had their fair share of the 'run of the ball'. He was not surprised that they had lost two on the trot due to several injuries two of which were to key players.

I hope they don't recover by the time we play them

would be a great next opponent on Tuesday rather than wait a fortnight. They have time to steady the ship while we seem to peak the final game before internationals.... or is it just we like playing at Birmingham city’s ground?

Going to be a test of their mettle... how they respond to a few defeats.

Will soon find out if they're proper contenders or not.

Reading have a very good first 11 but below average back up players. They have had four of the first 11 out injured. Their season will depend on whether they can keep the first 11 fit for an extended period.

Reactions: OBX

;