What the hell is going on.

Are they letting 1000 screaming kids in v Huddersfield?

A thousand women perhaps.

A thousand Werthers lovers.

A thousand bedwetters.

A thousand Willows.

A thousand plastics.

A thousand self conscious people afraid to be caught on camera.

A thousand super spreaders.

A sprinkle of coloured hundreds and thousands.

A thousand Trump supporters.

A thousand Apologists.

A thousand evangelicals.

A thousand Jehovahs Witnesses.

A thousand Max Demins.

A thousand Ken Gardners.

Or 1 Eddie Mitchell v 999 others.

Its always All about the Next Game after a setback....
....now we has Baansli oop there...another Northern side...an' we dawnt lak gooin oop that way do us ?
It must be awkward for any team that can't get a grip on being rotated...switched about with positions and confused about who is the principle striker etc.

When we get a couple of wins on the bounce...a couple of subtle changes and we are all over the beach tripping over pebbles!

Forum Fans get on the dancefloor when they see that Rick Elmey is on the team sheet and Gosling is benched.
Oh yeah like Beggars is gonna hurl the ball upfield like a Quarterback does...and the Boy Wonder Elect is gonna take it on his thigh, shimmy along the wing, cut in and bend it Pele' esque into the net....side stepping aside hulking great Preston North Stonehenge columns on the way....whilst Brooksy is playing hopscotch with the fookin linesman ont t'other wing...cus he fancied a bit of 'time out' before January.

Anyway like said before I started hallucinating ... 'tis fookun Baansli oop next...and other teams around the top group are all liable to play crap when it suits them so we are still in the mix.
Ran out of milk this morning so I stirred half a bottle of Stones Ginger Wine into my Porridge...

Its always All about the Next Game after a setback....
....now we has Baansli oop there...another Northern side...an' we dawnt lak gooin oop that way do us ?
It must be awkward for any team that can't get a grip on being rotated...switched about with positions and confused about who is the principle striker etc.

When we get a couple of wins on the bounce...a couple of subtle changes and we are all over the beach tripping over pebbles!

Forum Fans get on the dancefloor when they see that Rick Elmey is on the team sheet and Gosling is benched.
Oh yeah like Beggars is gonna hurl the ball upfield like a Quarterback does...and the Boy Wonder Elect is gonna take it on his thigh, shimmy along the wing, cut in and bend it Pele' esque into the net....side stepping aside hulking great Preston North Stonehenge columns on the way....whilst Brooksy is playing hopscotch with the fookin linesman ont t'other wing...cus he fancied a bit of 'time out' before January.

Anyway like said before I started hallucinating ... 'tis fookun Baansli oop next...and other teams around the top group are all liable to play crap when it suits them so we are still in the mix.
Ran out of milk this morning so I stirred half a bottle of Stones Ginger Wine into my Porridge...

I think we should take the knee.

Preston were always going to be tough... They also beat Norwich who are .... erm... top of the table...

Why do we go into panic overdrive every time we lose...!!! Yes, our style suggests we need to dominate possession to be effective, however this is the season that is unlike any other... We have no right to beat anyone, home or away... We will continue to come up against sides that have done their homework...

The relentless schedule is probably already having an effect on plenty of sides, especially those with rather thin squads... We really miss Danjuma atm...

Constant rotation results in zero consistency...

There is no home advantage currently, hence PNE gaining 90% of their points on the road (a fact that seems to have been forgotten)...

Everything could change when fans start coming back, adding more pressure on sides that have, up until now, been playing with 100% freedom...

We'll continue to plug away and I have every faith that we'll be 'up there' somewhere come the end of the season...

Heads up folks...!!! Barnsley on Friday will also be a tough game!... We might even struggle a little...!!! ;)

I agree with most points, although adding fans back into the grounds can also have an adverse effect adding pressure on players.

There will be players who perform better with the buzz of the crowd, there will be others who appear to revel in that lack of atmosphere.

The relentless schedule is the reason for the constant rotation, the zero consistency is a victim to that, all part of what needs to be managed.

The points others have said about the squad attitude, no on the field leadership, etc have been evident for at least a year.

There are so many talking points about this season due to its strangeness and uncertainty.....and now we have a situation where other teams managers have sussed out our strengths....so depending how we invent new ways to tackle these next 10 or so games is what will define our fate !

I'm still of the impression that Onfield Leadership is our big problem. To win this Div or just get in the play- offs you need 3 or 4 really strong characters spread across the formation...as we had in 14-15 and the first couple of years in the PL. ..the ability to adapt play as a game unfolds..even after 10 minutes !
I don't know how that is working out now....it seems very unresolved.

No what I am saying is players do get complacent and how many people expected Preston to turn up and play aswell as the did ? I don’t think the players did, or the management or even us fans.
All I’m saying about us fans is that we think we should be able to turn up and walk over teams . We have one of the best squads in the league but other teams have good players .
It was hopefully a good lesson for the players...

;