What went wrong?

dragonm8

UTC Legend
Seemed to be managing the game quite well, first half we had some good counter attacks.

Second half, almost nothing.

Improvement on the last few games, but the next set of fixtures doesn't appear to be good viewing.

It’s the manager. We looked good right up until he had to start reacting live to the on pitch performance of both teams. Immediately started playing for the draw on 60 minutes because he’s incapable of anything more.

We now have a squad that could stay up, but with a manager that won’t. Get rid now.

Seemed to be managing the game quite well, first half we had some good counter attacks.

Second half, almost nothing.

Improvement on the last few games, but the next set of fixtures doesn't appear to be good viewing.

It was wrong from the start we got absolutely battered and had already ridden out our luck by halftime.

People will obsess about the last 10 and I agree it was a mistake but 9 times out of 10 we'd be chasing the game by that point giving away the chances we did with no reply.

Edit: just seen the stats. Brighton had 5 "big chances" in the first half.

We don't score enough goals in this league ...because we don't create enough chances. !

...we could say you can't pin it All on the manager !

But if the manager doesn't fire them up enough pre - match....and then later on plays it safe with subs ...Well thats a double- edged disaster. ..and that appears to be today's failing !

With no PL experience signings....we are really at a grave disadvantage now !

We were warned about Outtara.

He's a French Ryan Christie.

Panics in front of goal.

Has had probably 5 of our last 8 presentable opportunities in front of goal and spurned most of them.

Not getting on his back but he needs to find composure in front of goal.

We were warned about Outtara.

He's a French Ryan Christie.

Panics in front of goal.

Has had probably 5 of our last 8 presentable opportunities in front of goal and spurned most of them.

Not getting on his back but he needs to find composure in front of goal.

Hes played two games FFS.

I think when Tav is back he is bench backup.

I think Semenyo takes Anthony's place when Solanke is fit too.

Going to have a great squad for next seasons Champo charge though ,just need a manager who likes to attack and outscored the opponent.

Should've had a penalty but let down yet again by sub standard refereeing. Traore looked good and got taken off for an ineffective Christie. Brighton probably had the best chances and probably just about deserved the win but again we have thrown a point away late on. Thought Outtara did ok. Thought Semenyo looked decent. Traore looked higher level than what we currently have but buck has to stop with GON. Time for him to go I'm afraid

I agree he has to go.
But FFS don’t you ever shut up about Blake and Hughes.
Do you dream about them?
They appointed him… no point blaming him. There isn’t a chairman above Conference South that would give him a managerial position and we’ve just given him one in the top flight and 85m quid. I actually feel sorry for him. They need dispatching.

They appointed him… no point blaming him. There isn’t a chairman above Conference South that would give him a managerial position and we’ve just given him one in the top flight and 85m quid. I actually feel sorry for him. They need dispatching.

Its the entire coaching lineup TBH. I love the guys from their playing days, but its a sorry sight at this level now. I'd be concerned at League 1 or 2, never mind PL.

We were awful today. Not surprising missing our key midfielders. I also thought you were terrible. You normally give us a good game but that wasn't the case, I honestly don't think you will stay up. Not that I want you to go down, far from it.

We were awful today. Not surprising missing our key midfielders. I also thought you were terrible. You normally give us a good game but that wasn't the case, I honestly don't think you will stay up. Not that I want you to go down, far from it.

Yep, plenty (the majority?) would agree with that... particularly as it looks like O'Neil will remain at the helm.

We have a very tough spring approaching too, so desperately need to get points on the board now, unless we're going to start turning over the 'big 6' or winning tough away games.

;