what would your team be?

Lerma would have to be in there ..... obvious glaring omission.

I'd probably have Adam Smith in also as pretty good defensively but also great going forward. A fit Stanislas would probably squeeze in for me too.

Harry Wilson would definitely not make it for me.

Probably Ramsdale, Smith, Lerma, Stanislas/Brooks, King, Fraser.

Totally different game five-a-side. and I strongly doubt it would really suit Ake and certainly not either of the Wilsons.

Probably Ramsdale, Smith, Lerma, Stanislas/Brooks, King, Fraser.

Totally different game five-a-side. and I strongly doubt it would really suit Ake and certainly not either of the Wilsons.

I completely agree

Id Probably go

ramsale, lerma, fraser, brooks, king

Am I the only one that’d put Boruc in goal? If we’re paying proper fives with proper fives goals you want a shorter stockier keeper who has very little discipline!!!

Am I the only one that’d put Boruc in goal? If we’re paying proper fives with proper fives goals you want a shorter stockier keeper who has very little discipline!!!
Agree, and knowing Boruc he'd probably make an awesome outfield player when needed as well. He'd be that bloke who fills in up front that night and scores about 8 goals.

And he grew up playing handball so is used to the smaller nets.

;