Where We Stand On Boxing Day

If Gon was given time then AI should be.
There was enough in the Burnley and Liverpool games to show he can turn things around, but needs some luck especially in centre mid. Clearly adams is not going to play much if at all this season.
He needs a loanee or signing early Jan. If Scott is out again, then that's another huge blow. We get cook and him, cook gets a stupid red, now scott could be injured.
If his assistant can't get a work permit, then get some experience in the dug out.
I really would like this to work

A 32-point pace would be worrying, but I would definitely take 16 points from 19 games at this stage.
Will he be around will depend on how we get to the 16 points. Some better performances like Liverpool would be convincing enough.

There’s factors other than points total…

Is Bill trigger happy? ( he was at Vegas early doors)
Are the fans onside? (as it stands yes)
Do we have a replacement? (as I understand it is Hassenhutl on a watching brief but he may go elsewhere)
Has he got the dressing room? (I was wondering about this a couple weeks ago, since then I’d say he has)

If you asked me to put money on it id say he won’t be here in January.

Personally id like him to stay even if we go down and rebuild us. Unfortunately I think there’s too much ego and testosterone at stake here and don’t think we will see him in the dug out for many more weeks.

Well, depends who's ego we're talking about.

You could argue that the decision makers ego may not want to take the hit that they made the wrong call and give him longer to ride it out, rather than go trigger happy and admit they made a mistake.

Who knows. A lot of facets and unknowns involved imo.

There’s factors other than points total…

Is Bill trigger happy? ( he was at Vegas early doors)
Are the fans onside? (as it stands yes)
Do we have a replacement? (as I understand it is Hassenhutl on a watching brief but he may go elsewhere)
Has he got the dressing room? (I was wondering about this a couple weeks ago, since then I’d say he has)

If you asked me to put money on it id say he won’t be here in January.

Personally id like him to stay even if we go down and rebuild us. Unfortunately I think there’s too much ego and testosterone at stake here and don’t think we will see him in the dug out for many more weeks.
Agree with all but the last two paragraphs

;