Who would you keep?

AFCBmattjamr

First Team
Based on the offensive performances of the last two years who would you keep at the club next season and who would you happily let go.

I'd keep:

Begovic
S Cook
Pearson
Solanke
Stanislas
CCV

The rest I'd happily see the back of.
Gonna need some serious rebuilding!

Based on the offensive performances of the last two years who would you keep at the club next season and who would you happily let go.

I'd keep:

Begovic
S Cook
Pearson
Solanke
Stanislas
CCV

Reactionary rubbish imo but you're entitled to your opinion.

We have at least 20 players who have shown they can perform at an excellent if not the highest level on their day. Anyone who you bring into the current squad will be dragged down to the same level of confidence.

See Pearson, Wilshere and literally anyone else who has been brought in under a bad spell.

Let the management get settled in and we can judge the players at the end of the season.

I'd keep:

Begovic
S Cook
Pearson
Solanke
Stanislas
CCV

Worryingly 4 out of the 6 out of contract at end of season so leaves a lot on contract.

Stacey and Surridge are a genuine keep. I do rate Meps too, he is good enough despite two bad errors.

Worryingly 4 out of the 6 out of contract at end of season so leaves a lot on contract.

Stacey and Surridge are a genuine keep. I do rate Meps too, he is good enough despite two bad errors.

Which of the 4? Obviously CCV is a loan but who are the remaining 3

Imagine Lewis Cook will have offers.

We've got a few mainstays out of contract, Steve Cook for one.

Unfortunately in many cases it'll be these wasters we're stuck with. We can't just wave a magic wand and move them on. But there's a lot there who I have absolutely no affinity with by this point.

Keep both Cooks, Stan, Stacey, Solanke and all the youngsters Surridge, Travers etc. Liked the look of Pearson in the Burnley game so would give him a proper go next season. Also, and not really sure why based on performances, but would keep Mepham as I do think he cares, but his confidence is shot. And finally if CCV is mad enough to want to stay, he gets a nod too.
Start looking for buyers for the rest.

;