Who’s excited for the rebuild now?

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
The emphasis thus far has been on who will leave and how much weaker we will be next season, well I for one am now very excited for the potential rebuild and to see how the squad will shape up for this season. Our last 2 permanent signings in Pearson and Emiliano are top players at this level, maybe it’s time for a bit of optimism!

The emphasis thus far has been on who will leave and how much weaker we will be next season, well I for one am now very excited for the potential rebuild and to see how the squad will shape up for this season. Our last 2 permanent signings in Pearson and Emiliano are top players at this level, maybe it’s time for a bit of optimism!
Always excited by the pre-season incomings.

I will only be excited when I know I can go back to DC every game, and be at the City ground Nottingham for our first away game.

I will only be excited when I know I can go back to DC every game, and be at the City ground Nottingham for our first away game.
No reason we shouldn't be at both games ......DC will be rocking against West Brom.......look how Wembley was the other night, and only half full.....we all just want to get back.

No reason we shouldn't be at both games ......DC will be rocking against West Brom.......look how Wembley was the other night, and only half full.....we all just want to get back.

yeah will be a great atmosphere after going without for so long.

at least for 20 mins or so before people revert back to the norm :D

We were just saying, this time 4 weeks from now and we'll be stuck in traffic along Barrack road. Heading to the Dean Court for the Carabao cup clash with M.K.Dons.
We'll get a daily update on club preparations between now and then, bit like a football advent calendar. Maybe his Lordship could provide something similar as the Big One approaches on August 6th : )

Full opening of football grounds, fingers crossed it's here by then : )

We were just saying, this time 4 weeks from now and we'll be stuck in traffic along Barrack road. Heading to the Dean Court for the Carabao cup clash with M.K.Dons.
We'll get a daily update on club preparations between now and then, bit like a football advent calendar. Maybe his Lordship could provide something similar as the Big One approaches on August 6th : )

Full opening of football grounds, fingers crossed it's here by then : )
You cant lure Snoots with talk of full openings!

;