Whos going down?

CherryBare

UTC Legend
I think saints and forest, the 3rd ones a bit trickier.
Everton & Leicester have some tough fixtures and poor form, so hoping one of them.

Forest has 7 of 10 remaining games against "top 11" teams. As does West Ham (7/11).

Wolves and Saints have 6 of remaining 9.

We only have 4. Need a few 6-point wins and should be really good.

Southampton looked very poor against West Ham. I think it's them and then 2 from 5 (us, Forest, Everton, Leicester and Leeds). I think West Ham will be OK as probably have the best squad down there and Palace probably have enough. Wolves will just about be OK I think too.

Suspect Everton will do enough at home to stay up. Dyche is canny enough.

Heart says: Scum, Everton, Forest
Head says: Scum, AFCB, Forest

Leicester game is huge though. If we beat them and they lose to Villa on Tuesday then they move in to my 'Head says' category instead of us.

Most people would still likely say Southampton, Forest, and us. Up to us to prove that wrong.

It's really hard to call! Leeds have already played the new manager card and not really gotten far with it (at least thats my impression) so thats one to watch.

Southampton looked very poor against West Ham. I think it's them and then 2 from 5 (us, Forest, Everton, Leicester and Leeds). I think West Ham will be OK as probably have the best squad down there and Palace probably have enough. Wolves will just about be OK I think too.

Suspect Everton will do enough at home to stay up. Dyche is canny enough.

Heart says: Scum, Everton, Forest
Head says: Scum, AFCB, Forest

Leicester game is huge though. If we beat them and they lose to Villa on Tuesday then they move in to my 'Head says' category instead of us.
West Ham have a very heavy schedule which could be their undoing.

Them lot up the road are all but done. We just have to make sure when we go to their place we don't roll over and have our bellies tickled as usual and let them take us with them.
That would be so us and so painful to live through.
I'm hoping that with these players they won't get wound up in an occasion as most of them haven't done the "derby " thing before.

;