Who's your.....?

That’s fine but if calling Dom a 6 goal a season striker ( he was ) and Christie a part time winger (he was ) constitutes slagging them off then that a pretty low bar .

Sure but I only made a one-line comment about it didn't I? Do you not think it's at least a bit funny that he couldn't let people just praise the players on a thread that's invited people to praise the players?

To be fair Neil. I also think you need to listen to yourself. You seem to take every opportunity no matter the thread subject, no matter how small an opening, to slip in something negative about the recruitment. Sure, you’re entitled to but if you had a sense of awareness, you would see it. Mind you, I don’t know if this a part of your dry humor or if, like NOC this is your way of winding-up the forum for pleasure, or you are in an informal arguing competition with SDD. If it helps, I think you’re equal so far.
Go to original posts and see who responds and who doesn’t. Del posts all sorts of crap I ignore. He replied to nearly everything I post. Of course I defend my point back but I rarely start the row. First thing people say to me when they introduce themselves to me from here is to ask if I know Del personally and upset him in our own life. I always reply I don’t think so!

You’ve lost me, I thought you were referring to Sinisterra not counting as a signing next season.

I was. This is unrelated other than just to add context to the one you posted just out of interest. I probably should have quoted your original post to be clearer tbf.

Reactions: DJ
Go to original posts and see who responds and who doesn’t. Del posts all sorts of crap I ignore. He replied to nearly everything I post. Of course I defend my point back but I rarely start the row. First thing people say to me when they introduce themselves to me from here is to ask if I know Del personally and upset him in our own life. I always reply I don’t think so!

All in your head. Amazing you think it not down to you at all. How many people come up to you to ask that Neil? Must be hundreds! :rofl:

Don't bother answering it's not a real question.

Do you not ask them why they don’t read your posts? If they did they wouldn’t have to ask the question in person? :) ;)

The previous season. Obviously you'd have to add Traore in at a high fee to temper it a bit but it's not too bad is it.

View attachment 14094

€38 million for Senesi and Zabarnyi looks a snip.

Last seasons Tav and this seasons Semenyo are bargains, with Dango, like most wingers, showing flashes of potential for that transfer fee.

Seriously mate. I’ve lost count of the amount of people that have asked me what I’ve done to you in a previous life, or this one. I set a metaphorical stopwatch everytime I post. You love it…
I have no interest at your never ending spat with your nemesis.

But, what did Richard Hughes do to you in a previous life?

Okay. I don’t actually apply any arithmetic or counting process. It just seems like it. Anyway, I’ll butt out of this thread now.

€38 million for Senesi and Zabarnyi looks a snip.

Last seasons Tav and this seasons Semenyo are bargains, with Dango, like most wingers, showing flashes of potential for that transfer fee.

Dango was obviously expensive but if he'd have been £12m or so people would say he was brilliant value for his versatility if nothing else. Considering it was a dodgy connected parties deal I don't know why you'd get your knickers in a twist about it.

Traore is a different story obviously. A flop who looks like we'll struggle to make the money back on.

Sure but I only made a one-line comment about it didn't I? Do you not think it's at least a bit funny that he couldn't let people just praise the players on a thread that's invited people to praise the players?
If I was going to be pedantic then perhaps you should have written the question as “player” signing of the season . Dawson chose the manager and gave a couple of valid reasons why ( not slagging off anyone) anyway my last word .

If I was going to be pedantic then perhaps you should have written the question as “player” signing of the season . Dawson chose the manager and gave a couple of valid reasons why ( not slagging off anyone) anyway my last word .

In fairness I didn't particularly take issue with him or others picking the manager, just the talking down of our players of the season contenders.

If you were going to take the thread in the spirit it was clearly intended you wouldn't include the manager.

We all agree he's a magician and wears a magic hat but ffs whats happening here :grinning:

1. Solanke
2. Smith
3. Billing
4. Faivre
5. Kluivert

Solanke for me is the POTS. It could be Christie or Cook or Zabarnyi, but ultimately I think Solanke has completely carried our attack at points and had one of the best individual seasons for a Bournemouth player ever?

Smith relative to what was expected of him has been phenomenal. No one expected or wanted him to play much, but since November he’s been borderline undroppable.

Billing has gone from one of our best players last season, to a perennial bench player this season. Doesn’t suit our play anymore, a shadow of last years highs.

Faivre has played like 2 games for £14 million and has had a pretty miserable time of it to be quite honest. I’d rather keep Traore and loan Faivre out, but maybe pre season will do him well. Definitely a player in there.

Kluivert is one of our most important players, one of our most technically gifted, and most exciting in general. Has also adapted mid-move, mid season, from a tricky winger to a powerful, press starting monster. He has to start every game.

From what I've read on here over the season it's,
Justin Kluivert or his mum.
: )

Kluiverts mum's got it goin' on.

Thats my big memory of this season;)

Last edited:
Stolen from twitter...

Who's your?

1. Player of the season
2. Over achiever
3. Under achiever
4. Flop of the season
5. Signing of the season
1. Cook ( many other candidates but Cook because he has been here such a long time and finally seems to be playing like we all hoped he would. After many seasons of trying, this has been his breakthrough season )
2. Adam Smith's hair transplant
3. My own scalp :censor:
4. Fredericks
5. Kluivert

;