Who's your.....?

Semenyo ..really exciting player to watch .
Smudge ..as others have said written off every year .
Billings..just not a fan .
Adam’s .. I guess its unfair it’s not his fault but still a flop .
Iraola..has stamped his identity on the club in one season and the ghost of Eddie has been finally been laid to rest .

Sorry, I was talking about the two specific players you slagged off. The two vying for player of the season in most people's lists.
Ok well you should have said then. ;) Clearly it’s a thread to express disappointment in two players…

In terms of Dom and Ryan I wasn’t slagging them off just pointing out they weren’t featuring on the top two lists before Andoni arrived. Lerma romped it last year

Ok well you should have said then. ;) Clearly it’s a thread to express disappointment in two players…

In terms of Dom and Ryan I wasn’t slagging them off just pointing out they weren’t featuring on the top two lists before Andoni arrived. Lerma romped it last year

Well I see it as a thread to celebrate the season but I guess that just sums up how each of us look at the club and players.

Lerma absolutely did not romp it last season, in fact a lot of people thought he was a bit crap. Lots of us voted for him as POTS in an ill-fated attempt to convince him not to move sideways.

Most people's POTS was actually Phil Bill. Using your logic the fact he's gone backwards is a sign that Iraola is a poor man manager but that would obviously be nonsense too.

Is Andoni Iraola an appointment rather than a signing?
If we're being niggly.

Personally think Traore on a loan to buy last season doesn't make him a signing this season and I think "flop" is implied to be transfer made this season.

:geek:

1. Player of the season
2. Over achiever
3. Under achiever
4. Flop of the season
5. Signing of the season
1. Player of the season - Cook
2. Over achiever - Christie
3. Under achiever - Neto
4. Flop of the season - Moore
5. Signing of the season - Kluivert

Notes:
1. Player of the Season was really hard as there's about eight that I could have picked.
2. Over achiever was not particularly hard as I thought he may disappear this season but he's been transformed by AI.
3. Under achiever also wasn't difficult as I dismissed those sent out on loan, whether the beginning of the season or in January.
4. Flop of the season was difficult as I didn't see too much in this category and wanted to avoid repetition of a player already selected but decided on Moore because he had half a season to make his mark but he looked way below PL standard. Good luck to him at Ipswich and hopefully promotion this coming Saturday. We might get a small fee for him. I discarded all the long-term injured players as you can't really be a flop if you don't play.
5. Signing of the season was easy as after dismissing AI and focusing on players, Kluivert has really stood out after an indifferent start. His previous career suggested this might has been a questionable signing but well done to RH (or whoever ND wants to award that to) for getting him in.

Well I see it as a thread to celebrate the season but I guess that just sums up how each of us look at the club and players.
]
I’d have left off the under achievers and
Flops part and just gone with the other three questions had I wanted a celebration thread. You started the post so was in your gift.

I’m pleased you spoke to so many people about their motivation for voting for Lerma. Excellent diligence that Del.

I’d have left off the under achievers and
Flops part and just gone with the other three questions had I wanted a celebration thread. You started the post so was in your gift.

I’m pleased you spoke to so many people about their motivation for voting for Lerma. Excellent diligence that Del.

The thread is a nice bit of fun, or supposed to be. Most people took it that way. You took the opportunity to say that Dom and Christie only had food seasons because of the manager. You'll never see it but that absolutely sums you up.

I read the POTS thread, where most people didnt mention Lerma as their POTS, in fact some said they thought he wasn't that great. You can read it if you like, I added the link for you.

"Romped it" .... 24% of the vote with many admitting they voted for him to show him some love when he's still considering what to do.

The thread is a nice bit of fun, or supposed to be. Most people took it that way. You took the opportunity to say that Dom and Christie only had food seasons because of the manager. You'll never see it but that absolutely sums you up.

I read the POTS thread, where most people didnt mention Lerma as their POTS, in fact some said they thought he wasn't that great. You can read it if you like, I added the link for you.

"Romped it" .... 24% of the vote with many admitting they voted for him to show him some love when he's still considering what to do.

Over a quarter of the fanbase voted for him when they had another 22 players to choose from….. I’d take that…

Your little survey was fun. It wasn’t celebratory though.

Over a quarter of the fanbase voted for him when they had another 22 players to choose from….. I’d take that…

Your little survey was fun. It wasn’t celebratory though.

I voted for him despite thinking there were more deserving and others on here confirmed similar. 24% isn't 'romped' by any measure even if you ignore that factor.

In any case let's not detract from your actual point, which was that neither of this seasons star performers were featuring on these lists last season - go have another look Neil. Also if these lists are such a brilliant benchmark how come you never acknowledge how highly rated Neto was by our fans, given he got pretty much the same number of votes as Lerma, and nobody was trying to convince him to stay.

Same old Dawson, details every thread with the same tired agenda.

I voted for him despite thinking there were more deserving and others on here confirmed similar. 24% isn't 'romped' by any measure even if you ignore that factor.

In any case let's not detract from your actual point, which was that neither of this seasons star performers were featuring on these lists last season - go have another look Neil. Also if these lists are such a brilliant benchmark how come you never acknowledge how highly rated Neto was by our fans, given he got pretty much the same number of votes as Lerma, and nobody was trying to convince him to stay.

Same old Del… sitting waiting for me to post…

It’s 26.4 not 24…

Christie got 1.46% which was my point. Andoni had watched him and at the start of summer training offered him a new position. Like Howe with Joelinton. All of a sudden a jobbing winger with poor output stats became our brilliant midfield engine and dynamo where his poor output stats matter less.

Same old Del… sitting waiting for me to post…

You're delusional in an oddly self-agrandsing way. You obviously think you are a big part of my life Neil but I just respond to what people post, it just happens that you post the most one-sided shite.... Like this....

It’s 26.4 not 24…

Christie got 1.46% which was my point. Andoni had watched him and at the start of summer training offered him a new position. Like Howe with Joelinton. All of a sudden a jobbing winger with poor output stats became our brilliant midfield engine and dynamo where his poor output stats matter less.

What did Dom get? What did Neto get? What did Phil Bill get? Why have you dodged these points and focused on Christie all of a sudden. Full of sh*t as ever.

;