Why.................

Spring is round the corner. I’ve heard the first chiffchaff, seen the skylark ascending in full song. Most people go on about seeing the first swallow or hearing the cuckoo. For me, summer starts when I see the first common tern.
It's the Skylark for me- proper rip off your shirt stuff. Wheatear starting to come through now too. Great time to get out there and see the migrants (avian I mean).

Is the rule about shirt removal the same for the women's game? Just wondering........

Why not? We're all the same after all.

Should be nothing remotely sexual about a woman revealing her breasts. If so insinuated by men (or women... or something inbetween/hybrid), the person making comments should be frog marched out before having their genitals removed.

Then attached to floodlights or flag poles at the stadium. Flapping around in the breeze like some gruesome/grotesque medieval reminder to the plebs/serfs.

Spring is round the corner. I’ve heard the first chiffchaff, seen the skylark ascending in full song. Most people go on about seeing the first swallow or hearing the cuckoo. For me, summer starts when I see the first common tern.
It's when you wake up to the bloody riffraff, that you question your life choices.

On the estate, Tracy will always be the first swallow of summer, but it's the same all year round, doesn't matter the season.

Tracy is known locally as the Gannet.

If you look down there and it looks a bit dark, that's known locally as your......

Sooty Tern.

I heard a chiff chaff last week. Also skylarks at hengistbury head (although apparently they are here all year round) and for me the wonderful smell of the pittosporum blossom, overwhelming and dreamy.

Oh and wild garlic of course.

It's the Skylark for me- proper rip off your shirt stuff. Wheatear starting to come through now too. Great time to get out there and see the migrants (avian I mean).
We don’t see too many wheatears here. I used to love going to Hengistbury Head in the Spring and seeing scores of them.
I heard a chiff chaff last week. Also skylarks at hengistbury head (although apparently they are here all year round) and for me the wonderful smell of the pittosporum blossom, overwhelming and dreamy.

Oh and wild garlic of course.

One of the best road safety inventions on our roads by Percy Shaw gradually seem to be taken up and not replaced, anyone know why councils seem to be removing ‘cats eyes’?

;