WILL THE LAST ONE LEFT PLEASE TURN ALL THE LIGHTS OUT

Tel

Trialist
Who do Denim and Tindall think they are fooling ?
Are they serious about the ambition to go back to the Premier Legue?
I DON’T THINK SO.
Ramsdale, Ake and Wilson gone.
Lerma,Brooks,King ,Smith going.
The replacements so far ........Pugh!
Tindall claims he got reassurances that he could hold on to some players before committing to the job, at this rate he will be left to play in defence himself.

I DON’T THINK SO.
Tindall claims he got reassurances that he could hold on to some players before committing to the job, at this rate he will be left to play in defence himself.
You look after that bed wetting rash....:grinning:

I DON’T THINK SO.
Lights ? We still have lights ? And they are on ? So the electricity company hasn't cut us off yet ? Must mean we have paid a bill recently. Brilliant ! We're better off than I ever imagined ! Sorted.
:wahey:

Balancing the books hey..... does losing 1/2 your squad and ALL your premier players constitute balancing the books.
No it does not.

Balancing the books hey..... does losing 1/2 your squad and ALL your premier players constitute balancing the books.
No it does not.

Any idea of the club's finances?
What is our debt? How many assets do we have (apart from potential player value?)
Do you know where break-even point is?
How much do we have to shift off the wage bill to meet the reduced income of 20/21? (Do you know how much the drop is this season?)
Should we keep players who could do "a Fraser" and later go for nothing?
Where are the wonderful players that we can easily get in?

Do you consider any of these before the original post?

The only one who needs to be growing anything is yourself.
Because someone disagrees with you you revert to petty insults, what a bafoon.

I DON’T THINK SO.

On the 6th of August someone posted this:

"Those players who think they are too good for the Championship ,or those who are not willing to ley [sic] their life [sic] down for the cause of promotion to be sold or contracts not renewed."

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/whats-needed-for-the-championship.12156/

What has changed in a month?

Last edited:
Any idea of the club's finances?
What is our debt? How many assets do we have (apart from potential player value?)
Do you know where break-even point is?
How much do we have to shift off the wage bill to meet the reduced income of 20/21? (Do you know how much the drop is this season?)
Should we keep players who could do "a Fraser" and later go for nothing?
Where are the wonderful players that we can easily get in?

Do you consider any of these before the original post?
Of course,, but what I am suggesting is losing all the premier members of the squad is not necessary and the statement we want back into premier league is hollow when you sell that lot.

Of course,, but what I am suggesting is losing all the premier members of the squad is not necessary and the statement we want back into premier league is hollow when you sell that lot.

Then, please, reveal all. Genuine question.

It would help everyone to understand your case if we knew that the finances are secure and we do not need to sell.

;