Will you avoid the Cardiff game due to Covid?

Will you be avoiding the Cardiff game due to high COVID cases?

• Yes

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 82.9%

• Total voters
No I won’t be going. My daughter and grandson will have this one. I’m not in a position any more to afford to go to every game. Not moaning as I’m sure there are many pensioners worse off than me but with ticket costs, travel from London etc. I have to cut my cloth. COVID is a consideration too but not the primary one.

As posted on another thread, the costs of tests and self-isolation have priced a few of us out of the market for the time being.

Nope. I'll be avoiding it because I've spent too much money recently!! Otherwise, would go. Having said that, had the match been before Christmas, I would have avoided through fear of having to isolate over the holiday.

Perhaps I will be shot down in flames for this but just to emphasise the point; a mask is worn inside to prevent the wearer from giving Covid to someone else. It is not worn to prevent covid infecting the wearer. Essentially therefore, if you think you are young and strong enough to survive Covid and you don’t wear a mask, essentially you are a selfish barsteward. It’s simple: wear a mask under the stands and then take it off when you reach your seat. If you are really clever you will take a lateral flow test before you leave home.

Perhaps I will be shot down in flames for this but just to emphasise the point; a mask is worn inside to prevent the wearer from giving Covid to someone else. It is not worn to prevent covid infecting the wearer. Essentially therefore, if you think you are young and strong enough to survive Covid and you don’t wear a mask, essentially you are a selfish barsteward. It’s simple: wear a mask under the stands and then take it off when you reach your seat. If you are really clever you will take a lateral flow test before you leave home.
Not sure why anyone should shoot you down, seems perfectly sensible to me.

Avoiding Cardiff and Peterborough as shielding my wife so minimising covid risk given her health. We would have attended both otherwise without covid

I have emailed ticket office to advise 3 main stand seats are now free for both games so will be watching tv highlights to see if sold on!

Avoiding Cardiff and Peterborough as shielding my wife so minimising covid risk given her health. We would have attended both otherwise without covid

I have emailed ticket office to advise 3 main stand seats are now free for both games so will be watching tv highlights to see if sold on!

According to earlier posts the club are not selling returns.

According to earlier posts the club are not selling returns.

Just saw that. Seems a shame we can’t get more in to the ground but appreciate the need to avoid the 10k covid cut off. However, my fear is we could be well under the safety line if lots of people are isolating or avoiding covid risk.

If the gate is very low vs Cardiff then maybe club could set up something so ST fans can indicate if they are going to use their ST

I would be going if I wasn't working until 8.15pm. My son is home from uni for Christmas so he happily snapped up my spare ticket

;