Will you avoid the Cardiff game due to Covid?

Will you be avoiding the Cardiff game due to high COVID cases?

• Yes

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 82.9%

• Total voters
I hope the club have stewards patrolling the queues to enter the ground and insist that masks are worn. No mask on no entry.

Looking at the pictures post QPR on BOTN very little evidence of AFCB fans wearing masks in the concourse and leaving the ground. Very disappointing and shows lack of concern for others.

I hope the club have stewards patrolling the queues to enter the ground and insist that masks are worn. No mask on no entry.

Looking at the pictures post QPR on BOTN very little evidence of AFCB fans wearing masks in the concourse and leaving the ground. Very disappointing and shows lack of concern for others.

I expect the club will ask all attendees to huddle together in queues on arrival. The club will then instruct the stewards to stand very close to everyone entering the ground, and further instruct the stewards to run their hands up and down everyone as well. That should ensure that the first positive person in each queue will infect the steward and dozens of later arrivals.

Herded together, anything is transmissable.

Last edited:
I expect the club will ask all attendees to huddle together in queues on arrival. The club will then instruct the stewards to stand very close to everyone entering the ground, and further instruct the stewards to run their hands up and down everyone as well. That should ensure that the first positive person in each queue will infect the steward and dozens of later arrivals.

Huddled together, anything is transmissable.
What the club should be doing is to avoid all queuing. So dispense with anything other than the odd random search. Also they should open up the big exit doors and have stewards with hand held bar code machines and check people in that way as well. Just a little bit of simple stuff to help people get in as easily as possible. It would also provide extra ventilation to the concourse areas.
i think our crowd will be quite a bit reduced this evening.

I'm damn glad I only follow from afar these days....any steward 'feeling me up' would get a smack int gob...filthy b@stards !
...the joy of going to non - league 'cowshed football' cannot be understated ! ;)

I'm damn glad I only follow from afar these days....any steward 'feeling me up' would get a smack int gob...filthy b@stards !
...the joy of going to non - league 'cowshed football' cannot be understated ! ;)

any steward?

you're a funny bloke mate, would love to see you meet up with some of my family who you remind me of. would be amusing hear you all air you views on certain subjects!

I felt rough as anything the day after my booster, hope you've avoided that

Did you hang around the house? I felt really tired lethargic after 1st 2 jabs earlier in year when I did that, but didn;t feel effects of booster so much recently as consumed a load of caffeine, exercised and tried to get outside more.

I had Oxford for the first two doses, first one laid me up for 3 days, monster headache, veins visible around my temples, awful. Horrendous.

Second dose and then Pfizer booster, nothing other than a bit of an ache in the arm.

I had Oxford for the first two doses, first one laid me up for 3 days, monster headache, veins visible around my temples, awful. Horrendous.

Second dose and then Pfizer booster, nothing other than a bit of an ache in the arm.

The same jabs for my wife and myself.

After first AZ she felt shaky/shivering, I had sore arm and tiredness.

Second and booster not so bad.

First jab was awful, had to cancel two days of work. 2nd jab gave no effects. Have avoided booster over Xmas period as didn't want to risk feeling below par. I will be there tonight singing my heart out as usual. Up the Cherries

Very poor performance by a lot of my fellow fans tonight in not wearing masks going into the ground, in the concourse and on their way to and from their seats. The hand gel will easilly last until the end of the season without being topped up.

We are all in this together.

Well mask wearing had to be around 5% in the NS inside and even less outside. Very very poor show.

Cardiff aren’t even allowed any fans in their ground and we can’t even wear masks.

;