wish - Premier League fan survey

RobTrent

UTC Legend
Its an afcb survey in reality, but you get a chance to comment on things like, ooh I don't know, Scudamores pay-off at the end. ;-)

I got that this morning too.

I’d be more likely to give the PL feedback if they had the decency to reply to the five emails that I have sent them this year.

As they didn’t they can go #%@& themselves.

I commented on how pointless the 100% searching policy is, and how it makes the match day experience awful. There is also a question asking you to score the match day experience. If enough people mark down the match day experience and comment on the stupidity of token searches the club might change its position. However I am not holding my breath.

Yeah it was really intrusive, all those questions. In fact the whole concept of a survey is intrusive if you think about it - same as when your missus asks what you want for dinner. I always refuse to answer - none of her business.
Yeah, but what do you get for dinner....................is it any good?

I used to box at the end to say how disappointing it is that the club haven't expanded the ground. Also gave them really low marks for communication too.

Tbh I couldn't care less about Scudamore.
Much like me - took full advantage of the opportunity to really sound off about the total lack of communication with the fans and the fact that the only legacy from the Premier League years will be the memories. Not that it’ll even get read....

Much like me - took full advantage of the opportunity to really sound off about the total lack of communication with the fans and the fact that the only legacy from the Premier League years will be the memories. Not that it’ll even get read....

We can't do much but we can try and embarrass the club in the eyes of the PL for what it's worth.

“ Off the pitch I want to make AFCB financially sustainable for generations, and continue to grow the club and it’s fan base at a rate no one thought possible “

So says Max in his foreword in the Together, Anything Is Possible commemorative book ...

What’s happened I wonder ?

;