Woles away

RobTrent

UTC Legend
Wolves FFS!

No, not another GON V AI debate, but just asking if anyone knows when the fixtures for that are selected for TV? A friend has asked if I fancy going with him to see Noel Gallagher at Poole on the Sunday, and I'd like to, but reluctant to commit just in case the games gets moved.

And no game this Saturday means a trip to see Dirty DC at the Wedgewood Rooms! I know how to spoil Mrs T ;-)

Wolves FFS!

No, not another GON V AI debate, but just asking if anyone knows when the fixtures for that are selected for TV? A friend has asked if I fancy going with him to see Noel Gallagher at Pole on the Sunday, and I'd like to, but reluctant to commit just in case the games gets moved.

And no game this Saturday means a trip to see Dirty DC at the Wedgewood Rooms! I know how to spoil Mrs T ;-)
Bear in mind it’s F A Cup QF weekend. ;)

Wolves FFS!

No, not another GON V AI debate, but just asking if anyone knows when the fixtures for that are selected for TV? A friend has asked if I fancy going with him to see Noel Gallagher at Poole on the Sunday, and I'd like to, but reluctant to commit just in case the games gets moved.

And no game this Saturday means a trip to see Dirty DC at the Wedgewood Rooms! I know how to spoil Mrs T ;-
I'd just go and see Noel myself.

Thought it would make for a decent day out on the train with it being direct and all that - until I saw it was £126….

;