Wolves Lost to Huddersfield Because .......

Eddie is responsible for their diving now?

Didn't you know, Wolves were as pure as the driven snow? Never fouled anyone, never dived, always took throw ins and free kicks from the correct spot.

It was only when exposed to our dark arts and appalling behaviour that one or two of the poor lambs became corrupted

It's a sad and dreadful day for the Corinthian spirit

Boscombe. Wolves. Watford. Crystal Palace. Cardiff. Brighton......Players and Fans committing all these Sins known to Football.......its really quite terrible when you have Manchester Uniteds players and fans setting an example of everything that is Holy and Good about the game. Liverpool too...they have even managed to put the Police in their place...mind you they also exterminated a few Juventus fans!

Wolves in particular though, really need to clean up their act! :bounce: FFS

Last edited:
...should that be Tim Spiers tweetDick?

Honestly all teams try to con referees we are no different from Wolves or any otherPL side..live with it!!

...should that be Tim Spiers tweetDick?

Honestly all teams try to con referees we are no different from Wolves or any otherPL side..live with it!!

This is it exactly. I do think fans of some clubs get so upset when we do it occasionally, as they think we are too 'tinpot' and shouldn't be capable of beating them. We were too nice for too many years and often, we still are. So when we do something a tad dodgy, they act like its only us. Every team has one or two players that fall over too easily, or kick people on the sly, or crowd the officials. Even Wolves.

This is it exactly. I do think fans of some clubs get so upset when we do it occasionally, as they think we are too 'tinpot' and shouldn't be capable of beating them. We were too nice for too many years and often, we still are. So when we do something a tad dodgy, they act like its only us. Every team has one or two players that fall over too easily, or kick people on the sly, or crowd the officials. Even Wolves.
This . For years we were seen as a soft touch - occasionally had teams who played great football on our day but who were easy to rough over or bully out of games and were naive to the gamesmanship and dark arts , so whenever “ big huge massive mega clubs “ with eight thousand years of history and four million trophies in the cabinet dive, cheat, harangue the ref etc it’s fine - but “ get back to league one where you belong “ teams like us are not supposed to do it .

...nail on the head Oldskool....we are a small insignificant club who has crashed the party and are not going away anytime soon!

Those clubs like Wolves who live on thier past history...because loads of Portugese mercenaries won them cups and titles years back!

Watford who are virtually an Italian money laundering operation, with their historic one cup final defeat...

both places are not the most attractive urban sprawls...miles away from a decent beach!

...aaah bless 'em they have not been at the top table long have they?...when Nuno goes and moves to an even bigger club they will be screaming for Kenny Jackett to come back!

Udders seem to want it more than them, they battled strongly and never gave up, I was so happy for them when they scored their last minute goal.

You probably have a unique insight into their fanbase that we don't otherwise have Brum. Any idea why they pretty much to a man (or woman) seem neurotic?

I've not been to Wolverhampton much. It's not somewhere with stuff to visit, which is maybe part of the point.

The Black Country is run down and ignored by the rest of the country. What's there is mainly industrial and people living in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, etc have no clue how lucky they are.

Knowing all that, what I can't explain is why most of the Baggies fans I've encountered are alright (if mildly depressed) but most of the Wolves fans are, as you say, neurotic.

My guess is that it's a combination of having experienced some historic footballing success, being a one club town, and (rightly) feeling like the rest of the country/world is against you and your people, just like in Stoke, Newcastle, Derby, etc.

;